British Speedway Forum

I'm not really sure what you mean...........so no change there then!!!!!

Clearly your definition of RECENT, is rather different to mine. But taking that aside the most recent of those you mention would have been Hampel.

Of course he was so great that when Ipswich reached the NsEL Play Offs ( which shows it was a little while ago!!!!!! ), he had to be replaced by a guest because he was withholding his services!!!!

Perhaps not as dull as the likes of Stachyra, Miskowiak, Rempala......but certainly not someone you could rely upon, especially as it was so important for him to spend as much time as possible in Poland, that he rarely got to Foxhall on race days much before seven o'clock.

On balance I think I'd rather settle for the vibrant, young exciting team that JL and CL are putting together.

Please tell me which part you do not understand then I will try to explain it to you..

So what is your definition of RECENT then

Well north is already owned by someone so who can it be apart from k new rider from abroad. Who owns north's contract anyway?

I'm still saying Rasmus Jensen

Schramm has posted onhis Facebook that he is still inthe process of recovering from his back injury and getting back to fitness and as yet doesn't have a team place for 2012 so can't imagine he's in Ipswich's plans for 2012 if they are announcing the team in a few days.

I was told danny bird was thinking of making a come back

e

I heard that at the last meeting at rye too.

WHo is jensen? Any info on him jules?

Well it seems he is mates with Heeps and is staying with his family whilst racing in oz.

Edited by Baldyman

.......I'm still saying Rasmus Jensen...........

Well if that is the case it gives the "we must have a 7.00 point rider" brigade, their wish.

All I know about the boy is that he rides for Holsted, and comes with a good reputation. However I think declaring a team with three riders on assessed averages is a big risk.

Still if his style is as exciting as they say, it will be interesting times ahead.

e

I heard that at the last meeting at rye too.

WHo is jensen? Any info on him jules?

Well it seems he is mates with Heeps and is staying with his family whilst racing in oz.

This is always a good website that gives individual riders' scores for every rider you can think of

http://speedwayresults.com/index.php

Dakota North has just tweeted " Friday will let you know where i am for 2012". Does that tie in with the supposed revealing of our side "by middle of next week"? Not so sure now.

If it isn't him and Morris is out of the picture, then i really can't see who else fits the bill if as expected Poole, Risager and Tresarrieu return.

I'd count out Morris if I were you,but how those other 4 mentioned along with Doolan,Heeps,Tungate and you've got a pretty exiting young team,who'd be happy with that?

Plenty of room for improvement too,although far from ideal as far as Brits go but as far the Aussie contingent goes,they should all be good for each other too

Edited by Gearhead
  • Like 1

I'd count out Morris if I were you,but how those other 4 mentioned along with Doolan,Heeps,Tungate and you've got a pretty exiting young team,who'd be happy with that?

Plenty of room for improvement too,although far from ideal as far as Brits go but as far the Aussie contingent goes,they should all be good for each other too

Very true.. only Matt in that team who doesn't speak perfect English, should be a cracking team spirit

From the BSF:

• The second annual Rob Woffinden Classic at the Pinjar Park Speedway was won by American Ricky Wells over Ty Proctor and Frank Smart.
    Simon Stead crossed the line in second but was disqualified for having two wheels over the white line.
    Heat points on the night -
    Simon Stead 11, Frank Smart 10, Ricky Wells 9, Cameron Woodward 8, Rasmus Jensen 8, Ty Proctor 8, Ricky Kling 5, Cameron Heeps 5, Daniel Winchester 5, Joe Jacobs 4, Nicolai Klindt 3, Brady Webb (res) 1, Bob King 0, Kale Ballantyne 0, Ethan Ballantyne (res) 0.

Well north is already owned by someone so who can it be apart from k new rider from abroad. Who owns north's contract anyway?

North is owned by Peterborough as well as Taylor poole might b obvious but could help some1

How about Mikkel Michelson

From the BSF:

• The second annual Rob Woffinden Classic at the Pinjar Park Speedway was won by American Ricky Wells over Ty Proctor and Frank Smart.
    Simon Stead crossed the line in second but was disqualified for having two wheels over the white line.
    Heat points on the night -
    Simon Stead 11, Frank Smart 10, Ricky Wells 9, Cameron Woodward 8, Rasmus Jensen 8, Ty Proctor 8, Ricky Kling 5, Cameron Heeps 5, Daniel Winchester 5, Joe Jacobs 4, Nicolai Klindt 3, Brady Webb (res) 1, Bob King 0, Kale Ballantyne 0, Ethan Ballantyne (res) 0.

There are some clips on youtube from the meeting