British Speedway Forum

Is that the current Australian U21 champion? :lol:

Yes it is :drink:

heat 19 Kurtz r), J Holder , Gathercole(W), Poole(Y)

is the B final, Watt r), Poole Gathercole (W), Tungate(Y)

heat 6 from North Brisbane Tungate (b

heat 7 from North Brisbane (Poole W)

is the A final from the 1st round at North Brisbane Holder, Watt, Masters, Tungate, Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

I know that this is off topic but, i would just like to make people aware of an ISSC event for Shane Parker to say farewell to all his ipswich fans & old team mates. It will take place at St Clements Social Club, Foxhall Road, Ipswich,on Sunday the 26th of Febuary, tapes up 6 pm. Entrance by ticket only ( £2.50 per person ) available by sending an S A E with a cheque made payable to I S S C to, Peter Thorpe, 101 Hatfield Road Ipswich IP3 9AG Tel 07940 542608 Limited amount available at the door. The evening will consist of a quiz, grand raffle, interviews with Shane & a disco and finish at 11pm. Keep an eye on the ISSC page on the witches website for conformation of Shane's old team mates who will be in attentance. Entry to the quiz will be £1 per team member ( max 5 team members ). Once again sorry for highjacking your topic but i thought this would be a good place to get the word around. Look forward to lots of folk on the 26th.

Tungate blasting round Masters to steal the podium place was good to watch!! :t:

Tungate blasting round Masters to steal the podium place was good to watch!! t.gif

Indeed it was. He did the same to Ty Proctor and Ryan Fisher in his brief meetings at tail end of last year.

Looks the real deal and can't wait to see him in action.

Handy reserve :lol:

Nah, he can't be that handy, i am sure I read on another thread that they wouldn't swap their reserves for our's, fools lol

Nah, he can't be that handy, i am sure I read on another thread that they wouldn't swap their reserves for our's, fools lol

Yep Kyle Howarth and Gary Irving are better along with the Newport pair apparently :icon_smile_clown:

But of course, as "spin king" rightly pulled me up on, everyone is entitled to their own unbiased opinions :D

Edited by ZODIAK

Tungate blasting round Masters to steal the podium place was good to watch!! :t:

Blast not another Witch beating Sam Masters surely :wink::P

Has anyone heard if Press and Practice will be open to the fans this year?

Has anyone heard if Press and Practice will be open to the fans this year?

Fraid not mate, closed only now.

Fraid not mate, closed only now.

Very forward thinking of the Witches promotion ... NOT. :neutral:

Very forward thinking of the Witches promotion ... NOT. :neutral:

May be wrong of course, but was under the impression it was down to HSE. As they don't own the stadium the promotion's agreement with the landlord, does not cover spectators at Press and Practice.

So on this occassion I wouldn't necessarily be critical of JL / CL.

• Like 1

May be wrong of course, but was under the impression it was down to HSE. As they don't own the stadium the promotion's agreement with the landlord, does not cover spectators at Press and Practice.

So on this occassion I wouldn't necessarily be critical of JL / CL.

You may well be right but I thought that you attended motorsport events entirely at your own risk.

If you are correct, there must be many other teams out there running at risk.

I personally would be gutted if we were stopped from going to P&P.

Yep Kyle Howarth and Gary Irving are better along with the Newport pair apparently :icon_smile_clown:

But of course, as "spin king" rightly pulled me up on, everyone is entitled to their own unbiased opinions :D

No no, there you go again I said I wouldn't swap them not that anyone was better than anyone else :icon_smile_clown:

I can't wait to see these two AMAZING reserves of yours either and if things don't go according to plan will be LMAO :wink: