British Speedway Forum
Ben91

Rye House 2012

Why Not?

Don't see any improvement in him, the only other riders on 4 point averages I'd be happy to see added to what we already have are Bunyan or Roynon.

Don't see any improvement in him, the only other riders on 4 point averages I'd be happy to see added to what we already have are Bunyan or Roynon.

I've seen loads of improvement in him but I did watch him when he roade for Sittingbourne - not had a bad meeting at Rye this year?

Bunyan I just don't get - Roynon would be ok

To be fair to the lad he was advised to take a year out after one or the worst accidents I have ever seen but he wanted to ride for his home club and improved his average aswell.

I've seen loads of improvement in him but I did watch him when he roade for Sittingbourne - not had a bad meeting at Rye this year?

Bunyan I just don't get - Roynon would be ok

Bunyan is one of the most entertaining riders around, so is Roynon, both would be fantastic signings and do a lot better than Hart IMO.

I'm not doubting his injuries or any of that, I just don't want him at Rye, not the sort of rider I'd go out of my way to watch, whereas Jason and Adam are.

Bunyan is one of the most entertaining riders around, so is Roynon, both would be fantastic signings and do a lot better than Hart IMO.

I'm not doubting his injuries or any of that, I just don't want him at Rye, not the sort of rider I'd go out of my way to watch, whereas Jason and Adam are.

Adam Roynon has already made his intentions clear that he want's to remain at Redcar and on his average they'd me mad to let him go elsewhere... Still question marks over whether Jason Bunyan will be the same rider we remember before his recent injuries... Jerran Hart has loads of improvement in him, I'd take a punt if he was available and the average was attractive enough.

Edited by Shadders

watched Bunyan at Stoke for several seasons, great rider and a great team rider, heard he's also good for team spirit within a team.

If he doesn't sign for the Rockets then I would hazard a guess and think he wont be short of offers, if Len does his maths then Bunyan should start at reserve, if he does I cant think of a better reserve in the league and quite possibly a rider who will improve there average considerably.

Adam Roynon has already made his intentions clear that he want's to remain at Redcar and on his average they'd me mad to let him go elsewhere... Still question marks over whether Jason Bunyan will be the same rider we remember before his recent injuries... Jerran Hart has loads of improvement in him, I'd take a punt if he was available and the average was attractive enough.

Hart is not everyone's cup of tea, but he's 100% into speedway. His outside pass of Nelson at Rye recently was excellent - he worked for a couple of laps to find the line and the space. Not a naturally talented rider, but he does listen and he knows the mechanical side of things too.

Bunyan has had worse injuries before and come back as a better rider, Hart tends to rely on his gating too much, Bunyan is box office, as is Roynon. I'd go out of my way to watch either of those two, Hart not so much.

If we sign any four pointers other than Bunyan or Roynon, however unlikely either signing could be, I will be very disappointed.

watched Bunyan at Stoke for several seasons, great rider and a great team rider, heard he's also good for team spirit within a team.

If he doesn't sign for the Rockets then I would hazard a guess and think he wont be short of offers, if Len does his maths then Bunyan should start at reserve, if he does I cant think of a better reserve in the league and quite possibly a rider who will improve there average considerably.

i saw him race regularly on the IOW and some of his fence scraping riding was scary to say the least! :shock:

With five of the regular riders returning for 2012 and Bunyan now confirmed as the sixth rider at the Rockets for 2012 who is this british teenager who has 'nearly' joined the Rockets, any ideas anybody.

Neath 8.61

Frampton 7.71

Nelson 5.33

Hawkins 5.18

Bowen 5.03

Bunyan 4.74

TBC ???

Edited by pongo

With five of the regular riders returning for 2012 and Bunyan now confirmed as the sixth rider at the Rockets for 2012 who is this british teenager who has 'nearly' joined the Rockets, any ideas anybody.

Neath 8.61

Frampton 7.71

Nelson 5.33

Hawkins 5.18

Bowen 5.03

Bunyan 4.74

TBC ???

Kyle Newman ??

Neath 8.61

Frampton 7.71

Nelson 5.33

Hawkins 5.18

Bowen 5.03

Bunyan 4.74

TBC ???

Morley lol, don't look a very good team on paper and alot of pressure on Nelson,if the last signing is another youngin?.. he's a great prospect, but 3rd heat leader??

Not yet IMO.