British Speedway Forum
boston five

Sheffield V Belle Vue Colts 6thoct

I'm across the road from the stadium and it's been lashing it down all morning till around 9ish. Cleared up a bit now with just a few scattered clouds. Should be on as long as their is no more heavy rain :)

Can someone near the track tell us what the weather is doing today please. Thanks a lot

:o

Don't tell me you are coming to the land of whippets, Tetley's Bitter and frightened sheep ?

I'm across the road from the stadium and it's been lashing it down all morning till around 9ish. Cleared up a bit now with just a few scattered clouds. Should be on as long as their is no more heavy rain :)

Cheers Jordan

Another update around 5pm would be most appreciated.

Sadly I can't join you for food tonight :( due to work commitments :rolleyes:

Let Wayne have my share :D

Cheers 'king. Any other updates during the day would be hugely appreciated. The forecast for the rest of the day seems a little bit hit and miss. Hopefully the rain will stay away - I don't like getting wet!

Cheers 'king. Any other updates during the day would be hugely appreciated. The forecast for the rest of the day seems a little bit hit and miss. Hopefully the rain will stay away - I don't like getting wet!

Touch wood I will make it tonight (that is if its on) but I can't leave here until 6.45 at the earliest.

Come and say Hi - I'll be on the first bend by the picnic tables with the terrible trio.

Touch wood I will make it tonight (that is if its on) but I can't leave here until 6.45 at the earliest.

Come and say Hi - I'll be on the first bend by the picnic tables with the terrible trio.

Shall do (if you're wearing shorts ;))

:o

Don't tell me you are coming to the land of whippets, Tetley's Bitter and frightened sheep ?

Cheers Jordan

Another update around 5pm would be most appreciated.

Sadly I can't join you for food tonight :( due to work commitments :rolleyes:

Let Wayne have my share :D

Yep, hopefully going to get up there Chris, but we do come up to the "land of whippets, Tetleys Bitter and Frightened Sheep" on a very regular basis as our daughter is at Uni in Leeds and we all love Yorkshire. Might see you later

Thanks to everyone giving the weather updates. Hopefully leaving Newmarket about 4'ish. Spoken to the Scunthorpe Management this morning and they have assured us that they will do everything in their power to run this meeting.

Shall do (if you're wearing shorts ;))

If he wears his shorts tonight then he's a complete twit! :lol:

Bloody freezing. Rain has stopped and sky was blue but now it's black and looks like it's going to slash it down

EDIT: 'Twit' is not the word I used!!! :P

Edited by squall

You can check here what the weather is like. Camera 15 near to Owlerton Stadium.

Edited by Clint

We have had intermitent rain showers with sun spells and there is also very strong winds. To be honest I would not like to say whther the meeting will be on or not.

We have had intermitent rain showers with sun spells and there is also very strong winds. To be honest I would not like to say whther the meeting will be on or not.

It will be on i think due to it having to be on!!!! as dates getting a little thin on the ground

It will be on i think due to it having to be on!!!! as dates getting a little thin on the ground

Well it is absolutely bouncing it down now in the town centre.