British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
manchesterpaul

Free Polish Grand Prix Racecards - Gorzow

Available in the afternoon following the draw (Friday) are the TWO different versions of the MiniMax Racecard.

You can directly download them from the top of the following page.

MiniMax Racecard 2011 POLISH Grand Prix Racecard

Basic Version MiniMax Racecard 2011 POLISH Grand Prix Racecard

Edited by manchesterpaul

OK put them online so AVAILABLE as of NOW!

MiniMax Racecard 2011 POLISH Grand Prix

Basic Version MiniMax Racecard 2011 POLISH Grand Prix

That's it for this year racecard wise so Merry Xmas to all and......hold on that's not right!!! I mean 'Merry End Of Grand Prix Season' to all and all our God's willing (eeeeek! i so got a heap repenting to catch up on) see you all back next season :party::party::party::party:

Available in the afternoon following the draw (Friday) are the TWO different versions of the MiniMax Racecard.

MiniMax Racecard 2011 POLISH Grand Prix Racecard

Basic Version MiniMax Racecard 2011 POLISH Grand Prix Racecard

thanks as ever Paul, really appreciate the effort, there's no real substitute for not being there with speedway but quite high on the list of things I miss when watching online is having a programme to fill in, so having your racecard goes a long way towards recreating the 'live experience' for me, thank you.

Ps, I do miss the programme notes, stats, captains comments, fixture list and cheesy ads for local companies, always good for a Sunday morning read, any chance?

Thanx as ever Manchester Paul for your gp programme and all your efforts during 2011....hope you're back for 2012. (I'll surely remember to wish you Happy Christmas nearer the time :wink: )

thanks as ever Paul, really appreciate the effort, there's no real substitute for not being there with speedway but quite high on the list of things I miss when watching online is having a programme to fill in, so having your racecard goes a long way towards recreating the 'live experience' for me, thank you.

Ps, I do miss the programme notes, stats, captains comments, fixture list and cheesy ads for local companies, always good for a Sunday morning read, any chance?

Thanx as ever Manchester Paul for your gp programme and all your efforts during 2011....hope you're back for 2012. (I'll surely remember to wish you Happy Christmas nearer the time :wink: )

Lol.

Both and all very welcome. It's great to know that you can still obtain feeds. I'm certainly intending to do the racecards again next year GP, World Cup and also any others that i did this season.