British Speedway Forum
Lioness

Shane Parker Farewell 18th March 5pm

OMG I'm imagining a 16 rider thong/helmet/glove/boots only parade LOL

well at Parks testimonial at Glasgow we had almost all the riders doing that at the end ...Anji said they wouldn't do it ...but full marks to all the lads (but two) I talked them into it and the crowd loved it. Parks knew I was up to something as I tried to get him out of the pits and on to the cenre green ---and his face was a picture as they all roared by.

Then in Gillman for his meeting there I got all the lads wearing stick on goatees for the parade and again Parks loved that !!]

Just for you Main Man.... http://sports.webshots.com/album/399457947sNNsAb?start=24

I recall that was the day Gordon Pairman was drooling at the mouth over Stefan Ekberg's body!

Anj/Shane if there is naked riding on show can I get my request in now please? :P

Oh pulease , i've just had my dinner :shock:

I now someone who will now be hoping there IS some naked riding! (NOT me I hasten to add - well not for Scott anyhow lol)

Then in Gillman for his meeting there I got all the lads wearing stick on goatees for the parade and again Parks loved that !!

Plaited I take it :)

Hope there will be a wheelie comp of some sort :)

Edited by Trees

Plaited I take it :)

Hope there will be a wheelie comp of some sort :)

They were and of varying colours ...courtesy of Jessica Lamb who spent ages finding them in Adelaide

• if there is my moneys on screen

John Oliver could do a Screeny type all the way round the track wheelie, unfortunately he won't be there :( I dunno who else could rival Joe to that one??

So who does the highest and longest "standing on the pushbar" wheelie then?

Who can lift the bike up into a wheelie the smoothest?

Who can ride sidesaddle with no hands ............. only one bloke I've seen do that = Sebastian Ulamek :)

I'll wait to be amazed :D .............. fingers crossed :)

Edited by Trees

Scott Nichols has stated on Twitter that he is riding

Amazing how new technology let's us tell the world what we're doing, when we're doing it. ;)

John Oliver could do a Screeny type all the way round the track wheelie, unfortunately he won't be there :( I dunno who else could rival Joe to that one??

So who does the highest and longest "standing on the pushbar" wheelie then?

Who can lift the bike up into a wheelie the smoothest?

Who can ride sidesaddle with no hands ............. only one bloke I've seen do that = Sebastian Ulamek :)

I'll wait to be amazed :D .............. fingers crossed :)

Sudden Sam was the best by a county mile :)

only 2 names announced so far but what a two names :t: The current world champion and the u21 world champion Wow!