British Speedway Forum
Lioness

Shane Parker Farewell 18th March 5pm

As everyone knows, after 22 years of service to UK speedway, Shane Parker has retired and his farewell meeting will be at Sheffield on 18th March....mark it in your diary folks! Fun starts at 5pm

Should be a great day!

I know that details will start being announced very shortly on it so just getting the topic up and running so people have plenty time to make their arrangements. Glasgow have already agreed not to run a meeting that day and I know there is a bus load going down for what should be a great day

Wild horses or a romantic evening with Lorraine Kelly couldn't keep me away from this .

• Like 1

Wild horses or a romantic evening with Lorraine Kelly couldn't keep me away from this .

NBT for opening time then? :party:

• Like 1

I will be helping Shane & Ange with this so if anyone feels they can help out with sponsorship, please send me a pm. There are a number of packages available for riders, races, tyres, fuel, Insurance etc

Julie

Notice you never mentioned Carol Kirkwood though! :wink:

I will be helping Shane & Ange with this so if anyone feels they can help out with sponsorship, please send me a pm. There are a number of packages available for riders, races, tyres, fuel, Insurance etc

Julie

If u give a indication of the cost of the various packages it might tempt ppl more?

Sponsorship packages availabe as follows:

Individual Rider or Race - £200

Individual Rider Tyre - £40

Individual Rider Insurance - £25

Individual Rider Oil or Fuel £10

We can negotiate any other offers of sponsorship to suit anyones individual requirements.

Pm me to discuss further, & thanks to those who have already made contact.

Julie

Any news on riders yet?

Yes, that's why we're all talking about it :wink:

Tell me who then i ain't heard anything

Whoosh :lol:

Nevermind that....will there be team managers?? If so whom?? :)

Surely that topic deserves a seperate thread . :P

Posterd on behalf of ShaneParkerFarewell:-

MAJOR NEWS on Thursday about the first star name confirmed for Shane Parker's Farewell. Full story on the Sheffield Star and the club will be issuing a press release at 8am.

Things are starting to come together for what could be one of the best meetings of the season. Big question from me is will they be keeping their clothes on? ;)