British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Tv Matches Sun 29th April Thurs 3rd And Sun 6th May

Who owns the speedway stadiums in Uk, in Poland they are owned by cities therefore its the city and in case of Rzeszow Marta Poltorak's money being pumped into it, stadium like that in Torun,Gorzow or Rzeszow is being seen as sport postcard for that city so there is money being put into it and if we are also speaking about Lee or Chris performance yesterdat those are some big paycheques that they are loosing in 2011 Rzeszow was paying Crump 2.8 mln zloty and Harris and Richardsson both got 1.2 mln zl each.

Edited by pawel115

Just had a PM from Pawel- who is a very reliable source on the Polish front, that Thursdays meeting is definitely being televised :t:

No details yet, but he will let us know closer to Thursday. What a week! Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues,Wed (Holsted v Fjelsted ). Thurs.

Now if Daria from Canal+ knocks on my door at midnight............ :lol:

Regards. Alan.

Who owns the speedway stadiums in Uk, in Poland they are owned by cities therefore its the city and in case of Rzeszow Marta Poltorak's money being pumped into it, stadium like that in Torun,Gorzow or Rzeszow is being seen as sport postcard for that city so there is money being put into it and if we are also speaking about Lee or Chris performance yesterdat those are some big paycheques that they are loosing in 2011 Rzeszow was paying Crump 2.8 mln zloty and Harris and Richardsson both got 1.2 mln zl each.

Does Crump's 2.8= 550,000 pounds and Harris' 1.2=230,000 pounds? My math is dreadful! Anyone help?

Alan

Does Crump's 2.8= 550,000 pounds and Harris' 1.2=230,000 pounds? My math is dreadful! Anyone help?

Yes, those are roughly the sums involved.

Yes, those are roughly the sums involved.

No wonder Jason opts for Sundays in Poland, a trip over to Sweden for Tuesdays and back home for the rest of the week. The odd open meeting on the continent and a GP every other week. Gets to watch his kids grow up and spend time relaxing. Same with Greg.

Until the Elite league in the UK goes to a fixed night, these guys aren't even going to entertain an offer from the UK.

Good for them.

Regards. Alan.

latest news of this weeks matches

thursday 3rd may start time 2.15pm (uk time)Wroclaw v Gorzow is definately on

then on sunday 6th may on live at 4.40pm (uk time) is Bydgoszcz v Tarnow

followed at 7pm (uk time) by a recording of Czestochowa v Gorzow which was starting at the same time as the Bydgoszcz match-hopefully TVP will treat the Czestochowa match as "delayed live" and give no clues to the score beforehand.

http://soccer-live.c...p?id=motorsport

Edited by racers and royals

No wonder Jason opts for Sundays in Poland, a trip over to Sweden for Tuesdays and back home for the rest of the week. The odd open meeting on the continent and a GP every other week. Gets to watch his kids grow up and spend time relaxing. Same with Greg.

Until the Elite league in the UK goes to a fixed night, these guys aren't even going to entertain an offer from the UK.

Good for them.

Regards. Alan.

Crumpy has joined Greg in living in sweden i believe.

From the TVP website for tomorrow-Thursday.

15:15

Speedway - Liga: Betard Sparta Delhi - Steel Gorzów

liveT.png

15:20

liveT.png

17:15

This would make it 2.15 pm UK . It is a Polish national holiday, so that looks about right.

Our trusty streamers-http://soccer-live.pl/transmisje.php?id=motorsport are also showing this, so i reckon we are all set.

A preview in Google translate :rofl:

http://www.sportowefakty.pl/zuzel/283255/inauguracja-sezonu-we-wroclawiu-zapowiedz-meczu-betard-sparta-caelum-stal

Regards to all. Alan.

I see Chris Harris might be getting dropped by Czestochowa already after his poor start to the season

From the TVP website for tomorrow-Thursday.

15:15

liveT.png

15:20

liveT.png

17:15

Excellent!!! The sport is going truly international :rofl:

I wonder how long before we get more Indian teams competing in the Polish leagues. :wink:

The sport is truly going global with the news that Coventry have signed two Chinese riders, Wee Wun Wunce and How Long Since. :lol:

Watch this space!

Have a good day. Alan.

The sport is truly going global with the news that Coventry have signed two Chinese riders, Wee Wun Wunce and How Long Since. :lol:

Watch this space!

Have a good day. Alan.

Alan!! :rofl: :rofl:

Based on what I read on polish speedway sites Harris may be done in Czestochowa he was not pleased when they replaced him for his last heat on Sun apparently he threw a fit in pits too when he found out about it.

Edited by pawel115

Based on what I read on polish speedway sites Harris may be done in Czestochowa he was not pleased when they replaced him for his last heat on Sun apparently he threw a fit in pits too when he found out about it.

Really? Zero points from 3 rides and he was unhappy about being replaced?