British Speedway Forum
MrMungo

Live Danish Speedway On Tv

Outrup take on Slangerup at 6pm UK time tonight.

Slangerup have brought in Zengota at 1 to replace Monberg. Otherwise they are unchanged from the side that was well beaten on Wednesday night.

Outrup look strong again. Walasek is in at 1. Kenni Larsen and Korneliussen complete a strong top 3.Ex-Diamond Jonas Raun makes his comeback after several years out and will be interesting to monitor his progress.

Outrup

1 Greg Walasek

2 Kenni Arendt Larsen

3 Mads Korneliussen

4 Claes Nedermark

5 Jonas Raun

Slangerup

1 Greg Zengota

2 Kenneth Kruse Hansen

3 Mikkel Michelsen

4 Nicki Barrett

5 Kenni Nissen

Personally I can only see a comfortable home win, but you never know in speedway.

The action starts at 6pm UK time @ www.kanalsport.dk

Ha ha,bit of an echo :P Still good to know we agree,so if i am wrong we both are :t:

Jesus!

And I thought British crowds were bad!!

Ha ha,bit of an echo :P Still good to know we agree,so if i am wrong we both are :t:

Oops! Sorry, I didn't realise you posted pretty much the same time.

Great minds think alike ;)

Steven Andersen was a pretty promising rider himself until he had a bad crash and that seemed to knock his confidence and was never the same after.Gave up fairly early,but i still have one of his caps :D

Jonas will come up against Nicki Barrett,the man who pipped him to the Youth Gold Trophy in Eskilstuna.Jonas i think i am right in saying went through the whole tournament unbeaten up until the Final.Very unfortunate and i must say i am glad they done away with the Final heat after seeing René Bach beaten to a title he deserved by Michael Palm Toft after the heat was re-run twice .I think our man in Eskilstuna,Tarabanko was there that day and say's Jonas was very unlucky

Edited by iris123

Is the new rear guard an FIM legal requirement???

See Raun is using the old without a hugger in sight???

That is an ouch for Larsen, Hope he's good, that was a big off

Edited by screamer

That was a sickening looking crash the way the bodies (live ones i hasten to add) flew about and landed. Hope it's the usual case of riders walking away from the worst looking ones.

Edited by manchesterpaul
  • Like 1

looked a hard spill for Larsen, landed on shoulder

getting loaded to ambulance now, hope he is just bruised

Edited by Mark

Doesn't look good. Lets hope its precautionary

Jeez, that looks nasty. Fingers crossed for a nice guy! :t: Getting good medical attention by the looks of it.

Alan.

They say he's reasonably okay all things considered. Took a knock to his head, but is conscious.

They say he's reasonably okay all things considered. Took a knock to his head, but is conscious.

The knock from being thrown the 2nd time looks like what did it

Jeez, that looks nasty. Fingers crossed for a nice guy! :t: Getting good medical attention by the looks of it.

Alan.

Was just thinking it's a good job our Coventry representative not around, alas you caught sight of it.

Bit hard to figure out what happened as the rider seemed to go level with the bike on the ground and then be spun up and around horizontal to the track!.

Ouch! yeah just seen one thing i thought had happened in a replay, he appeared to hit his head direct with very strong force on his initial landing. That might explain why he flew up in the body position he did if he was momentarily unconscious??? Not necessarily a bad thing as they often reckon it's best to let yourself go as limp as you can rather than tense muscles and stiffen joints.

I'm sure i saw him moving his leg after coming to a halt though, depends on how woozy he was as to whether he didn't writhe in agony with, say a broken leg. Hopefuly he's just really dazed and nothing broken?

Edited by manchesterpaul

The knock from being thrown the 2nd time looks like what did it

Probably, but the first one looked pretty damn painful too!

flash gits..two tractors and a water truck.....don't know why the water truck is going around the the dark clouds will have that covered..