British Speedway Forum
MrMungo

Live Danish Speedway On Tv

Track conditions don't seem ideal!

Still lots of track work going on, and it's still not 100% decided that it will go ahead.

Track was apparently extremly deep earlier - lots of track work gone on since then, but a few ruts have appeared...:/

No Kenneth Bjerre tonight. østergaard replaces him as a B rider.

Kikkenborg is also out, replaced by Thornblom

Meeting put back 30 minutes, so I assume it's due to start sometime after 6pm.

Thanks. Nearly half time in the latest edition of the Napoleonic Wars :lol:

Meeting postponed :cry:

The story of the year so far in wet Europe. What a shame :sad: Back to the footie and maybe there will be an Elite league meeting in an hour or so replacing the rained off meeting :lol:

All the best. Alan

Same as Peterboro last week. A lovely evening and a match rained off. The sport needs to get itself sorted to protect tracks from the weather between matches :)

Agreed, Henry. The said the track was waterlogged earlier in the day due to all of the rain that they had over the weekend. That's what caused the damage.

One of those instances where some sort of track cover would have saved the meeting and a LOT of hard work (and driving around!) by the track staff

Just a small note added here.Over the weekend Denmark beat Sweden in two 80cc test matches.The first in Slangerup was 78-30.The second meeting the next day in Malmö wasn't quite so easy.Denmark won 71-36

What did Michael score?

ZERO!! He failed to finish a race :lol:

Echo your thanks to all our 'Foreign Correspondents' Ghostwalker (Sweden), MrMungo (Denmark), Iris123 (Germany and others), Gray (Russia) plus whoever does the main Polish coverage......amazingly despite it being the best league in the world i never get to follow the Polish scene. Mainly because it's run on a Sunday and i'm recovering from and decently not rushing off after a Saturday night lol. Also for a part of the season it clashes heavily with other sports i watch on tv.

Not forgetting as i did lol f-s-p (Finland)

Changes to Wednesday's match

Udgivet den

Published on

12th

jun 2012

June 2012

Så er der indløbet et par afbud de løbene i morgen:

Then there is the entrance a couple of apologies to the races tomorrow:

I Holsted ser holdene nu således ud:

In Holsted see the teams now as follows:

Holsted Speedway Klub

Holsted Speedway Club

Nicki Pedersen

Nicki Pedersen

Jesper Bruun Monberg

Jesper Bruun Monberg

Martin Vaculik

Martin Vaculik

Rasmus Jensen

Rasmus Jensen

Nicklas Porsing

Nicklas Porsing

Outrup Speedway Club

Outrup Speedway Club

Kenni Arendt Larsen

Kenni Arendt Larsen

Claes Nedermark

Claes Netherlands Mark

Charlie Gjedde

Charlie Gjedde

Szymon Wozniak

Szymon Wozniak

Jonas Raun

Jonas Raun

Marc Randrup

Marc Randrup

Sted: Holsted Speedway Center, Hedevejen 1, 6670 Holsted – Start 18.30

Location: Holsted Speedway Center, Heather Road 1, 6670 Holsted - Start 18.30

Tonight at 5.30pm UK, weather permitting :lol:

I'm sure our Danish friends can update us.

Regards. Alan.

http://kanalsport.dk/

Netherlands Mark?

Did you use Google Translate by any chance? ;)

• Like 1

Any football matches taking place today that might divert Danish attention from the really important matter of speedway? :rofl:

Join you soon. Alan.

No chance for me to watch the TV match today as I've been dragged along to see Fjelsted live.

Hopefully your tv match and the one that I am at will both be entertaining.

• Like 1

Netherlands Mark?

Did you use Google Translate by any chance? ;)

Any football matches taking place today that might divert Danish attention from the really important matter of speedway? :rofl:

Join you soon. Alan.

Yep another direct clash and Denmark currently losing to Portugal, but only 23 minutes gone.

By the way Alan, looking at your post above and previous Polish ones from yourself and others, i take it you are not aware of two simple steps to prevent Google displaying both the original as well as the translated text when you paste the result?

All you need to do is copy the TRANSLATED text back into the left-hand side of the Google Translate box and the text in the right-hand side can be copied and pasted 100% translated version only.

Edited by manchesterpaul

No chance for me to watch the TV match today as I've been dragged along to see Fjelsted live.

Hopefully your tv match and the one that I am at will both be entertaining.

May the weather gods smile on both meetings-your's especially as you are there. :t:

Yep another direct clash and Denmark currently losing to Portugal, but only 23 minutes gone.

By the way Alan, looking at your post above and previous Polish ones from yourself and others, i take it you are not aware of two simple steps to prevent Google displaying both the original as well as the translated text when you paste the result?

All you need to do is copy the TRANSLATED text back into the left-hand side of the Google Translate box and the text in the right-hand side can be copied and pasted 100% translated version only.

I'll practice guv, honest :lol: I take pride in finding the "on" switch most days. :t: Alan..

See it's now 2-0 so we need some good racing to cheer the Danes up!!