British Speedway Forum
MrMungo

Live Danish Speedway On Tv

Well i have to work on some pics for the young Russian Arslan Fayzulin,so i wish you a good evening and hope you join us for more speedway from Eskilstuna on the morrow :t:

That's a new one on me....Race stopped due to a rider hitting the tapes on the 2nd lap :D

That's a new one on me....Race stopped due to a rider hitting the tapes on the 2nd lap :D

Guarantee that's the first time for all of us. Couldn't figure it out until the slowmo replay. Funny old game life! :t:

Could someone please do something about that sunset :lol:

Take care all. Polish match on tomorrow. Join you then.

Regards. Alan.

enjoyed that....look forward to the next one :t:

Agreed, it was enjoyable. Nice to have a good quality, legal stream to watch ;)

Camerawork could have been a bit better, focusing on the runaway leader a few times while there were battles going on well behind them, but it's a new channel to speedway coverage, so hopefully they will get better.

It's just a shame Fjelsted couldn't do a bit better as I want them to have a successful season.

Much preffered the old system.Now the same riders ride against each othertoo often imo.If one rider is that bit better it is rathera foregone conclusion far too often.Ok,when you get two riders that are on a par then it makes for an exciting night,but i seem to be out of luck most times of late for my DSL visits.Of course they cut down the numbers for a reason.Not so sure on the idea of a 4team Final either.And my first experience on saturday of the new 3 team system......also wondering why?Seems especially for the youngsters,the more riders involved the better.With the 4 tt there wereat least at each meeting more riders to see.Not sure how the numbers work over a season though.Whether less riders get a chance or more or the same.......Must do the maths ;)

I concur, Iris.

I remember a match I went to a few seasons ago. Kylmakorpi was riding at 3 for one (can't remember which) and Leon Madsen was riding for the others. They were both riding at number 3. Kylmakorpi was looking good, but was up against Madsen in practically every single heat he was in, and Madsen was flying that day!

It's not a format I am that keen on (I prefer 7 man teams if only 2 teams are riding) but it does seem to work quite well. You don't come across that many huge wins in the top league.

I don't know why they changed the DS league either. I know some people have been quite critical of the 4 team matches, due to a lack of riding as a team, but it always worked well I thought. The one good thing about that format is that it was nearly always competitive. Sometimes the top team were too good, or there was a team that was outclassed, but it was always close score wise between 2nd or 3rd, or 3rd and 4th, etc. And there was more races too! :D

But anyway, onwards and upwards.

Monday night sees Fjelsted visit Grindsted at 5.30pm UK time.

Grindsted have made 2 changes to the side that lost at local rivals Outrup.

Kenneth Bjerre comes in to replace his little brother.

They've also brought in 19 year old Swede Mathias Thörmblom.

Fjelsted have decided to rest Leon Madsen, so Mikkel B Jensen takes over the captaincy.

Peter Juul is their D rider for the meeting, and he has plenty of experience at Grindsted and could be bit of a trump card down at reserve.

(Now watch him score 0000!)

Expected line-ups for the meeting:

Grindsted

1 Kenneth Bjerre (A)

2 Michael Jepsen Jensen ( B)

3 Linus Sundström ( B)

4 Mattias Thörmblom ( C)

5 Johannes Kikkenborg (D)

Fjelsted

1 Niels-Kristian Iversen (A)

2 Mikkel B Jensen ( B)

3 Patryk Dudek ( B)

4 Steen Jensen ( C)

5 Peter Juul Larsen (D)

Edited by MrMungo

I concur, Iris.

I remember a match I went to a few seasons ago. Kylmakorpi was riding at 3 for one (can't remember which) and Leon Madsen was riding for the others. They were both riding at number 3. Kylmakorpi was looking good, but was up against Madsen in practically every single heat he was in, and Madsen was flying that day!

It's not a format I am that keen on (I prefer 7 man teams if only 2 teams are riding) but it does seem to work quite well. You don't come across that many huge wins in the top league.

I don't know why they changed the DS league either. I know some people have been quite critical of the 4 team matches, due to a lack of riding as a team, but it always worked well I thought. The one good thing about that format is that it was nearly always competitive. Sometimes the top team were too good, or there was a team that was outclassed, but it was always close score wise between 2nd or 3rd, or 3rd and 4th, etc. And there was more races too! :D

Fjelsted have decided to rest Leon Madsen, so Mikkel B Jensen takes over the captaincy.

Peter Juul is their D rider for the meeting, and he has plenty of experience at Grindsted and could be bit of a trump card down at reserve.

Grindsted

1 Kenneth Bjerre (A)

3 Linus Sundström ( B)

4 Mattias Thörmblom ( C)

Fjelsted

2 Mikkel B Jensen ( B)

3 Patryk Dudek ( B)

4 Steen Jensen ( C)

5 Peter Juul Larsen (D)

Thank you for posting this. It was a very enjoyable experience watching this week and the attendance was very good. Certainly more than most Monday night Elite League attendances!!! Look forward to Monday.

Regards. Alan.

And there was more races too! :D

Yes,that is true.But i do try to plan my saturday visits so that i can take in 2(if really lucky 3)meetings.Next weekend i am having to decide whether to go to Skaerbaek or Vojens for the 80cc DM(YGT quali's or even go to Esbjerg for the 500cc 1st Div and then to one of the later qualis :D

Grindsted

1 Kenneth Bjerre (A)

3 Linus Sundström ( B)

4 Mattias Thörmblom ( C)

Fjelsted

2 Mikkel B Jensen ( B)

3 Patryk Dudek ( B)

4 Steen Jensen ( C)

5 Peter Juul Larsen (D)

Would love to go up for this one.But we moved our place of work just over a year ago 1 hour further away from the border,so it is really hard to make it unless we have a day when not much is happening.But should be a good one :t:

Anyone who is into Satellite TV, and is looking at upgrading their receiver may wish to have a look at this - http://www.azbox.com...registos&id2=14

Not only does it receive TV by satellite, but it does YouTube (like those TiVO boxes do) and also IPTV. Hopefully what that will mean is that if you input the IP address of the online feed, the Satellite receiver will show Kanal Sport like it was any other TV station, right onto your television.

Edited by uk_martin

Can Mr Mungo confirm whether the Fjelsted meeting tonight is being carried live on Kanal? It is not shown in their listings for today.

Regards. Alan.

I think it is Grindsted tonight

Yup,just looked on the schdules and Grindsted v Esbjerg.Just noticed Mr Mungo put Fjelsted when that should be esbjerg.Mikkel B makes his debut today after Vojens folded

Edited by iris123

I think it is Grindsted tonight

Yup,just looked on the schdules and Grindsted v Esbjerg.Just noticed Mr Mungo put Fjelsted when that should be esbjerg.Mikkel B makes his debut today after Vojens folded

Thank you. Stream is fine, so hope we get speedway in a few minutes.

Thank you. Stream is fine, so hope we get speedway in a few minutes.

When I click on the video box, a box with Danish writing comes up. What does it say? Presume I need to accept something?

Sorry guys! Must have had Fjelsted on my mind for some unknown reason! :/

Must be losing it!

Iris is right, as per the norm. It's Grindsted & ESBJERG tonight.

It's probably the plugin required, G the Bee.

Don't worry, it's nothing harmful.

Edited by MrMungo