British Speedway Forum

What a Shock in heat 4...Harris coming 3rd

Seriousley he mkes the gate for once then goes backwards......

Winners of heats 1-3 will be the podium.

Winners of heats 1-3 will be the podium.

i think adam skornicki is the winner for getting to sit next to Daria all meeting

Adam Skornicki is a very lucky man sharing lawn chairs with Daria.

i think adam skornicki is the winner for getting to sit next to Daria all meeting

Great minds think alike :t::lol:

For Flips Sake......i missed heat 3 only saw the result...Sky insisting Bjarne Pedersen didn't score but official site has him finishing 3rd...Help!!! Did anyone see the full race?

Confusion not helped by my first visit to offical site seeing it doesn't score the reserves!!!! What The Flip number 2.

Incidentally, i have vowed not to pull up Sky on any ongoing failures to inform us of correct scenarios, but i need to know the result of Heat 3 just for personal enjoyment of the meeting.

Edited by manchesterpaul

There's hardly anybody there

First year I haven't been in quite a while, and I can't believe how many empty seats by that start line. We usually sit around there and is always full.

Think welcome to the European recession

ht 3 bjerre did not start 2 mins

Thank you for that. All sources in sync now.

Thats a pre-recorded shot-looks decent apart from gaps in the dearest seats.

TV just said it's a decent crowd, not really looked at it myself been on the telephone a lot.

However, i think Prague is an expensive city? and most of the crowd tends to come from outside of the Czech Republic.

??? When did Tai get shot through the earlobe?

If Emil and NIcki can have a couple of really good meetings very soon we are heading for a great close series with several riders in contention. All on the 'IF' mind.

Surprised at finally seeing the 'man!!!' who has the worst job in speedway, namely, the one who holds the fan for Nicki Pedersen. Aww! i so pictured a large breasted lady in roman robes. OK i been watching Spartacus too much lol.

Edited by manchesterpaul

How lovely was that... Sky take note.

When they switched from red button to Sky Sports 4 I stayed on red and I had no mundane commentary, I had the stadium announcer and the roar of the bikes for a race, it was great.... was so much more natural that than rambling screaming idiot sucking up to Hancock or Holder, or dissing ref's.

Give me a Pearson free commentray and my Sky speedway entertainment would be perfect.

• Like 1

Just out of interest why do the Sky graphics not reflect the countback rules, they are frequently so wrong all through the meeting.

Surprised at finally seeing the 'man!!!' who has the worst job in speedway, namely, the one who holds the fan for Nicki Pedersen. Aww! i so pictured a large breasted lady in roman robes.

Speedway is a FAMILY sport! Can we have no more references to large breasted ladies, start-tarts, Daria, Daria, Daria, Please! :lol: :lol: :lol: