British Speedway Forum

NOTHING on this one so far so ...

was 28 degrees yesterday and is forecast to be half that today. The track at the Marketa has been altered slightly, the inside curb at both ends has been lowered which, said Hancock and Holder, should provide different options going into the corners.

Not so good news is that the new material on the track is very loose and doesn't appear to generate much grip.

However, we have had heavy overnight rain which should cease this morning and leave the rest of the day and evening dry.

Alun Rossiter is here with Chris Harris, who tested five engines in a day long session in Poland on Thursday. It is now just Rosco and Mark Courtney with Bomber.

was 28 degrees yesterday and is forecast to be half that today. The track at the Marketa has been altered slightly, the inside curb at both ends has been lowered which, said Hancock and Holder, should provide different options going into the corners.

Not so good news is that the new material on the track is very loose and doesn't appear to generate much grip.

However, we have had heavy overnight rain which should cease this morning and leave the rest of the day and evening dry.

Alun Rossiter is here with Chris Harris, who tested five engines in a day long session in Poland on Thursday. It is now just Rosco and Mark Courtney with Bomber.

Thanks philip lets hope this heralds a new beginning for Bomber-Just another point if i may,would it be possible for the stars GP preview to include the current standings in the championship.

lets hope its a good meeting in the dry.

chris needs to get rid of courtney and rosco, been used before and made no differance. trouble is chris cant set a bike up and give feed back. if the bike is quick chris is but if not they stumped as track changes. his helpers were aveage riders and are not gona make it any better. lets hope i am wrong. others in the sport knows what is wrong but he takes advise from those that dont.

Thanks philip lets hope this heralds a new beginning for Bomber-Just another point if i may,would it be possible for the stars GP preview to include the current standings in the championship.

WILL look into that ...

Rosco at least lightened the mood in the Harris camp with normally has a big black cloud hanging over it. Rosco has been a big help previously but who knows (no pun intended Andy) and time will tell. Starting with this evening.

Now around 13.15 local time and its dry and should stay that way.

lets hope its a good meeting in the dry.

chris needs to get rid of courtney and rosco, been used before and made no differance. trouble is chris cant set a bike up and give feed back. if the bike is quick chris is but if not they stumped as track changes. his helpers were aveage riders and are not gona make it any better. lets hope i am wrong. others in the sport knows what is wrong but he takes advise from those that dont.

Who would you recommend if you were still involved with Chris?

Just seen a tweet from Keith Huewen....

Speedway fans better keep an eye on the TV time today... The Cricket looks like it might over run - the red button is being readied :(

The track at the Marketa has been altered slightly, the inside curb at both ends has been lowered which, said Hancock and Holder, should provide different options going into the corners.

Desperately needed good news for the Prague GP and the series.

Desperately bad news for the Prague GP and series.

So long as my recent memory capacity isn't going the same way of my long-term memory (downhill) lol......certainly last season i think they always had the standings. I would have thought it would be one of the first and most basic requirements of a GP preview. I do hope certain important sections are not being shunted to the online Extra edition? Please do not touch the sacred averages, they are superb covering every team in the printed version of the Speedway Star.

I do like having a current interview discussing upcoming and previous GP's with a rider attached to the SGP preview.

Incidentally for those who don't yet know*** the two versions of the MiniMax racecards both have current standings included. The main one also has provision (and pre-printed current) for accumulative heat-by-heat GP Meeting and SGP SERIES totals for the riders.

*** (What!!! there might be some undiscovered Amazonian tribe who have not yet got to hear of the MIniMax Racecards despite my best efforts lol lol)

OK for any newbies to the sport....

You can directly download them from the top of the following page.

MiniMax Racecard 2012 CZECH REPUBLIC Grand Prix

Basic Version MiniMax Racecard 2012 CZECH REPUBLIC Grand Prix

Edited by manchesterpaul

Any idea if this will be replayed on sky sports any time? I cant seem to find it on the website anywhere and I fear I may miss this tonight and dont have Sky+...

Just seen a tweet from Keith Huewen....

Speedway fans better keep an eye on the TV time today... The Cricket looks like it might over run - the red button is being readied :(

Give it a good polish Jacques!! :o

Any idea if this will be replayed on sky sports any time? I cant seem to find it on the website anywhere and I fear I may miss this tonight and dont have Sky+...

11.30pm tonight sky sports 4

9.30am sunday sky sports 4

1pm monday sky sports 4

Only lowered the kerb, thought they were suppose to be making major changes to track shape?

Im off to the speedway at Berwick soon,I hope this bloody cricket doesnt over run,or the start of the speedway goes onto the red button.