British Speedway Forum

As mentioned earlier cream rises to the top, Franc will not win the meeting sooo...speedway same as all sports it not faulty...battles (heats) can be won by lower-class but most of the time the wars (GP's) are won by the top-class riders.

Before we finish, thanks for the enjoyable company on here. I may have to give Polski sunday a miss as it is Mother's Day here in the US and Canada.

Don't forget Pawel!! Get some flowers :t:

Take care all. Alan.

Before we finish, thanks for the enjoyable company on here. I may have to give Polski sunday a miss as it is Mother's Day here in the US and Canada.

Don't forget Pawel!! Get some flowers :t:

Take care all. Alan.

Always a pleasure to have you in our company, you're one of the sane ones who can have a difference of opinion on a subject and discuss it with a mind to confirming your own view or changing it to another persons view if they have provided relevant info.

I know from my fellow Poker players that you have a DELAYED lol Mothers day over there ;)

Interesting has Hancock now lost his crown???

Edited by manchesterpaul

Boring GP. IMO

Congrats to Franc, he did himself proud.

Congrats to Nikki.

Would love to have J Franc in the Panthers Team........

I've just turned the volume down, as I can no longer stand the stream of inanities coming from the mouths of Pearson and his cronies. I'm coming to the conclusion that (with the honorable exceptions of Chris Louis and Sam Ermolenko) Sky's commentary team largely regards the sport as a joke.

I'm really not enjoying this GP. The results are so random; there's no pattern at all.

Indeed, and as much as I like Jan, how many different pronunciations of Sayfutdinov between NP and JS. These guys are clearly brought in for their speedway knowledge, and Jan does offer some good technical insight, but neither are professional sports commentators and it is ruining the coverage. Yet say that on here and you are told to shut up and be glad we have speedway on TV. Speedways failing, not just with TV but in general is it is 'jobs for mates'.

Edited by Marmite

Indeed, and as much as I like Jan, how many different pronunciations of Sayfutdinov between NP and JS. These guys are clearly brought in for their speedway knowledge, and Jan does offer some good technical insight, but neither are professional sports commentators and it is ruining the coverage. Yet say that on here and you are told to shut up and be glad we have speedway on TV. Speedways failing, not just with TV but in general is it is 'jobs for mates'.

Nigel pearson NOT a professional sports commentator-you are having a laugh ! speedway,football and darts-someone has to say it- you don`t know what you are on about.

• Like 1

Joesf Franc made my night, the PL rider that i'd discounted and most others did too ..Brilliant.. :approve:

B****y VIRGIN. Speedway not on THEIR Red Button. Missed EIGHT Heats - Bar Stewards. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Enjoyed watching Prior in the Cricket though.

B****y VIRGIN. Speedway not on THEIR Red Button. Missed EIGHT Heats - Bar Stewards. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Enjoyed watching Prior in the Cricket though.

You should have watched the first eight heats on the stream links provided.

I tried - but - I couldn't get the Streams to work properly. I am a complete numpty with Computers. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I tried - but - I couldn't get the Streams to work properly. I am a complete numpty with Computers. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Shame about that-if you are around at 4.45pm tommorow try this http://www.activepl.tv/stream4.html wait 30 secs and on the bar at the bottom of the screen bit on the right is the full screen icon press that and you should get some Polish league speedway.

Edited by racers and royals

Shame about that-if you are around at 4.45pm tommorow try this http://www.activepl.tv/stream4.html wait 30 secs and on the bar at the bottom of the screen bit on the right is the full screen icon press that and you should get some Polish league speedway.

Thank you very much for this. I will give it a go - but maybe not tomorrow. I am hoping to attend the Meeting at Brough Park - Weather permitting - I leave early to collect my pal.

Once again - Many thanks.

Ian

Nigel pearson NOT a professional sports commentator-you are having a laugh ! speedway,football and darts-someone has to say it- you don`t know what you are on about.

Funny, take a look at his Twitter feed, fans of football and darts keep telling him to stick to speedway.