British Speedway Forum

Guy goes to his psychiatrist, says "Can you help me doc? Everywhere i go i keep bursting into song, singing "The Green Green Grass Of Home". It's bloody embarassing. Doctor says "I know what's wrong with you. It's called Tom Jones Syndrome" The guy says "Is it rare?" The Doc replys "It's Not Unusual"

Guy goes to his psychiatrist, says "Can you help me doc? Everywhere i go i keep bursting into song, singing "The Green Green Grass Of Home". It's bloody embarassing. Doctor says "I know what's wrong with you. It's called Tom Jones Syndrome" The guy says "Is it rare?" The Doc replys "It's Not Unusual"

How many years you've been waiting to retell that one lol.

Back to the speedway, very unfortunate Holder got himself excluded just now as he looked as if he could go on and win the race.

Glad to hear Hampel 'only' got a dislocated ankle.

Edited by manchesterpaul

At the point they clash Holder is on front. Using the bollocks theory of the rider in front can do as he wishes.

Wrong decision for me,Pedersen shouldve gone IMO,but with this referee anythings possible I suppose.

Woweeeeeee told ya! Different reaction from Nicki Pedersen than from Holder in similar circumstrances.

Typical Holder going for a gap that isn't there,bloody clown!

Nicki clearly back to his hiss hiss boo old self?! Loves dishing it but by god he soooo cant take it...made himself look a right twit against THJ last gp but surpassed himself with his reaction to Emil...drongo

• Like 1

Heat 15 another addition to a great night once again of GP speedway. Maybe we should all let Sky* know what an entertaining series this is. Can you ever imagine not getting to see this season's GP's so far, and goodness knows what's ahead for the rest of the year.

* or whichever tv station provides your coverage....ok or whichever site provides your streams too (but don't let the tv stations know) lol.

• Like 1

Btw how 'toight' are those startline girls...and i havent seen my favourite Monster girl..the 'little' blonde one.....

Go on Nicki & Emil,fantastic stuff. :rofl:

At least Scotty threw a haymaker :party:

Niki totally lost it there, Kelvin was spot on, he can dish it out, but does not like it back! His after race running into Emil is worthy of a look at by the authorities, unsporting.

Earlier where Harris beat Holder I think Mr Pearson was a tad upset his favourite Chris was beaten by the British Chris.!

• Like 1

At least Scotty threw a haymaker :party:

Hopefully he will do us all a favour and land one on Ermolenko. ;)

Even Kelvin said "Nicki can dish it out, but he can't take it" Bloody good fun to watch though as he and Emil told each other how much respect they had for the other's riding skills :lol:

Alan.

• Like 1

Hopefully he will do us all a favour and land one on Ermolenko. ;)

Will Ash H run in the studio to get involved again :icon_smile_clown:

What is it with Keith heuwen and freddie lindgrum - get his name right man :neutral: