British Speedway Forum

Great last corner by Nicki. We've seen every side of him tonight.

Love him or loathe him he's box office.

A poor man's Kenny Carter :wink:

• Like 1

DIdn't Jonsson have an engine failure what the hell is Pearson on about BEFORE, DURING and AFTER the race???? Harris is WAS through to semi-finals.

OK 'Sky can't get qualification right' rant over.......hey i kept it short lol. At least the studio team cut in to say they reckon Harris is through. Ahhhh wonder if they will quote my spreadsheet for once hee hee.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Niki totally lost it there, Kelvin was spot on, he can dish it out, but does not like it back! His after race running into Emil is worthy of a look at by the authorities, unsporting.

Earlier where Harris beat Holder I think Mr Pearson was a tad upset his favourite Chris was beaten by the British Chris.!

Nicki clearly back to his hiss hiss boo old self?! Loves dishing it but by god he soooo cant take it...made himself look a right twit against THJ last gp but surpassed himself with his reaction to Emil...drongo

Couldnt agree more.

Loves dishing it, but cannot take it back.

Jonsson ahead of Ljung and Harris

Woffinden is not as a good as Jepsen Jensen.

KKS classic

Dont be stupid,its racing,happens so many times unfortunately.

Cannot believe anyone would make should a tactless comment, but then i realised who it was

OK i outta here got company but surely there can be few dissenters (other than flamers) that this has been another great GP. I'll be watching the semi-finals and final though just need to log off.

Sky's experts have been terrible. Know nothing about the reserves and still after all these years don't know how to work out who's made the top 8.

Is it just me that thinks that's one nasty semi and one nicer semi with Bomber getting the nicer one?

Red mist from Holder there but I don't blame him!

If at first you can't knock someone off try try again !!!!!!

I just cannot believe Pedersen. Hates riders jumping off bikes (as THJ did according to him last GP) but is happy to do the same.

Starts things. No need to be so ruthless.

Cannot blame Holder for fighting back for his position.

Pedersen has been a disgrace tonight!! What a cheating little bellend hes been tonight...trying to fence riders down the straight threw his dummy at Emil and then just dropped it...pathetic

• Like 3

Fantastic from Nicki. He really livens the Gps up!

• Like 2