British Speedway Forum

Great GP and also good to see Jason back on the top step. Not sure if it is just me looking to much into it but afterwards when Brandon spoke to Jason and he said Drew spoke to him and that got him back going again he looked and sounded a little emotional. Whatever was said did the trick anyway well done Crumpie.

Nicki is a fan-ny. dangerous moron if holder fell of and died would he still be box office. sorry guys but hes a prat and is trying to scare other riders to win races

• Like 3

Great GP and also good to see Jason back on the top step. Not sure if it is just me looking to much into it but afterwards when Brandon spoke to Jason and he said Drew spoke to him and that got him back going again he looked and sounded a little emotional. Whatever was said did the trick anyway well done Crumpie.

Sounds as though his mechanic gave him a kick up the backside,and from what Crump said its what he needed to hear.

Great night for Chris Harris,hopefully this can now get him to be more consistant in future GPs,if he`s to qualify for next year he will need to be.

nicki needs to remember that as the young ones get up to speed they will give no thought about his reputation and it will be coming hard his way, also all you have heard from him just lately is people getting off the bike and not racing and he was the one doing it tonight , im not a holder fan but like he says what comes around goes around and nicki it is coming your way very very soon

Being reported on Facebook that Jarek Hampel has broken his leg and will require an operation.If thats the case,and if thats the end of his GPs for this year,that secures one of the wilcard picks for next year.

Being reported on Facebook that Jarek Hampel has broken his leg and will require an operation.If thats the case,and if thats the end of his GPs for this year,that secures one of the wilcard picks for next year.

It was confirmed on Twitter at around 10pm last night so seems to be true :cry:

Wrong decision for me,Pedersen shouldve gone IMO,but with this referee anythings possible I suppose.

Personally I think the referee did a good job last night,for me he got all the big decisions right

Just watched last nights meeting & gotta say it was a pretty awesome GP. Think i'll be booking Copenhagen next yr!!!

Agree with most of the comments on here. Pedersen acted like a big prat as always, loves dishing it out but when anyone comes within a hairs breadth of him he throws himself to the ground like an overpaid prima donna footballer!!

One thing nobody has mentioned at all though is the 2nd semi. Dont know if i am missing something here but couldnt see at all why Emil was excluded?? He lost control on the back straight, wobbled, regained his composure & was sliding into turn 3 when Bjarne just wiped him out.

Nothing seemed to get said much & they all just said Emil should go but why exactly?? Thought it was a shocking decision myself so wondered what others thought on it??

• Like 1

One thing nobody has mentioned at all though is the 2nd semi. Dont know if i am missing something here but couldnt see at all why Emil was excluded?? He lost control on the back straight, wobbled, regained his composure & was sliding into turn 3 when Bjarne just wiped him out.

Nothing seemed to get said much & they all just said Emil should go but why exactly?? Thought it was a shocking decision myself so wondered what others thought on it??

Why was it shocking? Emil lifted violently and was out of control coming INTO the bend. Bjarne had shut off as he had nowhere to go with a rider out of control. Emil was out of control so he caused the incident in the first place.

Confirmed on Twitter by Hampel's wife that Jarek has a broken leg. :sad:

Thats a huge shame. Bad luck for Jarek.

Edited by stevebrum

Woffinden average in Poland is 6.22 this year compared to Michael Jepsen Jensen's 8.52, Woffinden also hasn't got a club in Sweden while Jepsen Jensen is an integral part of Dackarna's side.

Woffinden has a higher average in the UK but that's because It's Michael's first year in the UK and he is getting used to the tracks while Woffinden rides at Monmore Green where average riders like Lindgren are made to look like world beaters.

How can you say Fast Freddie Lingren is average.So 6 th in the world is average,one of the top elite league riders for last few years,scores WELL away from monmore, won the sweedish gp and just finished second in round 5

How can you say Fast Freddie Lingren is average.So 6 th in the world is average,one of the top elite league riders for last few years,scores WELL away from monmore, won the sweedish gp and just finished second in round 5

Very average ......yeh right. i would class a 6 pointer steady and AVERAGE.

very good gp with a bit of all sorts trown in :D . think ref got most things pretty right to. good to see harris mixing it up for once and on the pace :lol:

lame dane at the back again and now last in the series, think if the throttle stuck he still couldnt catch a cold :rofl:

Who cares, Nicki plays them all like a master, he knew Holder would eventually lose his cool and he got his reward, just a shame the ref was not consistent. That is why Nicki is a TRIPLE WC and Holder will more than likely not win 1, especially not when his buddy gets in.

But Holder does thing,s in the right manor and if he loses he takes it like a man does Nicki ?

I really enjoyed the meeting,Crump i thought he rode some terrific lines didnt look mega quick but what a racing brain.I backed him to regain the title so he,s in the mix just hope Jason enjoys his racing so therefore he will prelong his career.He must be pleased he knows he can mix it and everyyear he believes he can still win the title then hopefully he carries on would love him to equal Briggoe,s record.The 3 young danes looked good and was great for England,s NO1 bomber to be on the pace Chris has been riding really well for the last 5 weeks pleased for him a proper racer and a nice bloke.

But Holder does thing,s in the right manor and if he loses he takes it like a man does Nicki ?

Well NP when excluded seemed to just walk off the track, it was Holder he was whinging and moaning and accusing others. The fact is Holder was pushing NP around, and regardless of NP bailing, Holder put himself in the position to allow NP to do that.

• Like 2

That might be true but at least Holder leaves some room to race unlike Nicki, Having said that there is nothing in the rules that state you have to leave racing room & Nicki does just that.

With the Holder Bjarne collision I believe that the Ref called it correct there might of been some room but not enough to get a bike & rider through it, Having seen Nicki ride over the years he would of been through the space like a shot & taken all of Bjarne's space too just ask Matej Ferjan for that one.

Again Nicki took the urine with his antics with Emil after there race had finished. In the Semi's Nicki & Holder both deserved their EXC's but Nicki needs to learn to stick to a line & not use them all. As for heat 22 Emil was struggling to get control again & was going too slow & Bjarne had 2 choices either try & avoid Emil which he did of go through him (not the wisest move). Better luck next time Emil

when holder got excluded for knocking off bjarne he was in the exact same track position( front wheel over the curb ) as lindgren when he knocked off nikki, and the ref made the opposite decision ,

• Like 1