British Speedway Forum

So - hypothetically and using the theory that a home rider must be a wild card - if they had a GP in States next week who would it be??? ;):D

So - hypothetically and using the theory that a home rider must be a wild card - if they had a GP in States next week who would it be??? ;):D

Ricky Wells?

Well it was long before you got into the sport when Boogaloo was riding over in GB,but seeing as he is generally thought of as one of the best riders never to have made a world final and is still racing,i would give it to him :t: :t:

Imagine if it was Fisher? He'd win by default

Maybe Ryan will be in the Grand Prix on his own account by the time the Series reaches America.

He begins his GP Challenge campaign this year at Berwick in nine days time.........

Well it was long before you got into the sport when Boogaloo was riding over in GB,but seeing as he is generally thought of as one of the best riders never to have made a world final and is still racing,i would give it to him :t: :t:

Never had the privilege although I have met some of his old duffer friends such as Mad Dog and Fast Eddie!!!

No mention from anyone yet of Billy J??

But interesting suggestions so far!