British Speedway Forum

30p = credit card surcharge

credit card surcharge? i paid by visa debit and when i have bought tickets on our website before, not had any extra charge. but as previous poster said, not bothered about extra 30p per ticket, just dont think its c/c surcharge

Just had a look on Lakeside site to buy tickets for this meeting, could someone clarify the delivery method please, at the beginning it says to print out your e-mail confirmation as your ticket, but then asks for delivery address, maybe I'm being a bit thick but would appreciate some information, thankyou, Yvonne.

as far as i can tell vonny, you print it off and show at the main gate on the night. i am a lakeside season ticket holder, but when i have used this service before for a meeting that wasnt covered by my season ticket thats what we did, nothing was sent out. if in doubt i suggest you contact the speedway office on a race night. hope this helps

credit card surcharge? i paid by visa debit and when i have bought tickets on our website before, not had any extra charge. but as previous poster said, not bothered about extra 30p per ticket, just dont think its c/c surcharge

as far as i can tell vonny, you print it off and show at the main gate on the night. i am a lakeside season ticket holder, but when i have used this service before for a meeting that wasnt covered by my season ticket thats what we did, nothing was sent out. if in doubt i suggest you contact the speedway office on a race night. hope this helps

That's great, thankyou for your help Lynne, will order my tickets now.

Just been looking for an update on the line up for Friday. Maybe Im not looking in the right place - can anyone offer some names please.

Edit, found some -

RORY SCHLEIN

CHRIS HARRIS

ANDREAS JONSSON

SCOTT NICHOLLS

DARCY WARD

CHRIS HOLDER

GREG HANCOCK

KAUKO NIEMINEN

ROBERT MEIR

STUART ROBSON

LEWIS BRIDGER

SIMON STEAD

CAMERON WOODWARD

KIM NILSSON

PETER KARLSSON

Is this up to date?

Edited by Sandie

Thought I'd make a banner with "Remembering Rico at King's Lynn" .............. wouldn't it be great if people from all clubs made something similar up too, black writing on a white sheet?? Would be special to think all clubs were represented.

Just been looking for an update on the line up for Friday. Maybe Im not looking in the right place - can anyone offer some names please.

Edit, found some -

RORY SCHLEIN

CHRIS HARRIS

ANDREAS JONSSON

SCOTT NICHOLLS

DARCY WARD

CHRIS HOLDER

GREG HANCOCK

KAUKO NIEMINEN

ROBERT MEIR

STUART ROBSON

LEWIS BRIDGER

SIMON STEAD

CAMERON WOODWARD

KIM NILSSON

PETER KARLSSON

Is this up to date?

i'm sure it was announced last night that jason crump was riding on friday. :approve:

Maybe the announcer/presenter at the meeting will call out the names of clubs, asking fans to cheer to show that clubs support?

I'm looking forward to this. We've made our donation online, printed out the confirmation all ready, and our first visit to Lakeside planned. Hope the meeting is all it should be. :)

Hope all of you that've done it online like me have your confirmations printed out ready to take Friday :)

Edited by rhidassa

Thanks for the above 'Rhidassa' - Below I hope is suitable clarification of the entry procedure to be used on Friday by all attending and especially those who've already made a minimum donation towards entry via the internet.

I have also been asked to confirm that admission can be gained on the night subject to a MINIMUM donation of £10 (all of us CAN donate more if we want to and I'm sure most of us intend to) for adults and £1 for children being made.

PROCEDURES FOR THOSE WHO HAVE MADE MINIMUM ON-LINE DONATIONS IN RELATION TO ENTRY TO THIS FRIDAY'S VERY SPECIAL MEETING:

To clarify entry procedures for this Friday's meeting at the Arena Essex Raceway we wish to advise that NO actual tickets will be posted to those who have paid online. Within minutes of making the purchase an automated confirmation is despatched to the email address quoted on the application. This shows the number of minimum donations of £10 each purchased along with the unique reference number. This confirmation should be printed off as this is your ticket.

Once parked up in the free car parking areas entry into the main Raceway complex will be by foot through the double gates at the top of the drive, which will be sectioned off. You will have to hand in your printed off ticket and will then be able to make any additional donations at that point of entry. Any accompanying children (aged 16 and under) will also be able to make their donations in cash, which will be for a minimum amount of £1.

Please note that there will be no vehicle access via these double gates as separate entry arrangements have been made for riders, staff and officially invited guests along with Hammers Season Ticket holders (who have been asked to pay in cash or online as their Season Tickets will NOT be valid for this event).

Edited by Bryn

i'm sure it was announced last night that jason crump was riding on friday. :approve:

Jason has said he will be there.

Just to mention also that Craig and Emma Richardson have apparently had an input to who is riding so they are all special friends Lee rather than being there to make the number up.

Proud to say that there's an Anglian Junior challenge match preceeding the main action. Lee was a great advocate of this level of racing and an absolute inspiration to all of the riders appearing.

It's a challenge match between the Young Hammers and the Eastbourne Eaglets.

Teams line up as follows:

Lakeside Young Hammers

1) Mark Baldock; 2) Adam Ellis; 3) Martin Pearce

Eastbourne Eaglets

1) Niall Strudwick; 2) Connor Dugard; 3) Danno Verge

Tapes up at 6.45pm

Edited by Parsloes 1928 nearly
  • Like 1

carnt get down to this unfortunately but hope everyone has a good night,my thoughts will be at lakeside

coming up from plymouth for this meeting so hope the weather good for it