British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

British Semi-finals Line-up

Cheeky Raylee Monkee "You really couldn't make it up when it comes to the amateurism of the sport in this country."

You're looking at the wrong website Craig Saul posts up to date news on another Rye website

http://www.home.ryehouse.co/index.htm

You were saying CRM.

Thanks Shadders.

Unless you know its there how would people know of its exitance and it does beg the question why the either the link on the BSPA website or the link on the 'Rye House' site accessed via the BSPA site doesn't take you there.

But don't get me started..... :lol:

• Like 1

Thanks Shadders.

Unless you know its there how would people know of its exitance and it does beg the question why the either the link on the BSPA website or the link on the 'Rye House' site accessed via the BSPA site doesn't take you there.

But don't get me started..... :lol:

I'm sure I heard either Len or Craig announce that they were working on a new website, or they were going to put a link to the Mercury site on the main Rye website. This was a good few weeks ago though. It's a shame that more people don't know of the alternative sites existence, because it is far superior to what the Mercury offers.

So we have no mention on the BSPA website of the meeting being cancelled and the Rye website that is called up from the Pemier League section is also wrong. That is very good public relations especially for the people who do not visit the forum as I cannot find any mention of this meeting on the BSPA site.

I cannot find any mention of this meeting on the BSPA site.

Home page, bottom right:

LATEST RESULTS...

SATURDAY JULY 7:

BRITISH SEMI-FINAL, Rye House - OFF

• Like 1

Alan I can see that, but my point was more about the lineups, start time, cost of tickets etc. In events it has details of the British Final but nothing about the Semi's.

To be restaged Tuesday, July 17th.

That night (17th July) should see Harris, King and Nicholls all in Sweden and Lanham riding for Ipswich in the Sky meeting........

That night (17th July) should see Harris, King and Nicholls all in Sweden and Lanham riding for Ipswich in the Sky meeting........

National Championships before league racing. Sweden will have to have to use r/r or call on their squad riders that everyone on here raves about. Makes more sense to take riders from Sweden than from meetings in the UK.

As for Lanham on Sky, unfortunate but I doubt the Ipswich fans will be upset at having to use a guest!

National Championships before league racing. Sweden will have to have to use r/r or call on their squad riders that everyone on here raves about. Makes more sense to take riders from Sweden than from meetings in the UK.

As for Lanham on Sky, unfortunate but I doubt the Ipswich fans will be upset at having to use a guest!

Would ipswich be able to use roynon or auty as guest as that would make the meeting more exciting for tv?

Tuesday 17th it is then!

Nothing official on BSPA or Rye website yet - need to know so I can book time off work :t:

Nothing official on BSPA or Rye website yet - need to know so I can book time off work :t:

5th item down

http://ryehouse.co/default.aspx

no sign of a july 17 restaging date in the fixture list on the BSPA website. with only just over a week to go, you would have thought it would be advertised by now. :unsure:

Cheers Shads,

You would have thought there would be a bit more advertising of this date to let people know :rolleyes:

No probs Boss

It isn't always the fault of the BSPA. For instance, on Saturday lunchtime I was watching Skysports News. At the bottom of the screen on the rolling news came information that the Berwick v Plymouth PL meeting was postponed. Now I'm sure that Sky Sports didn't contact the Bandits promotion to ask them if the meeting was on, so it must of been someone at Berwick, probably Laurence Heppell, the press officer. I have no idea who the press officer is at Rye House, B4E reckons its Pete Hill. It's the press officers job to inform the various media outlets concerning any news from the club.