British Speedway Forum

Billy Hamill is looking for a comeback, maybe you can tempt Hans Neilsen back on a 3.

I hope its not looking bleak for the Pirates to get a good replacement. Everything will be against them if they cant find a suitable replacement.

And im not sure how many times i can hear "Swindon`s to lose" between now and October.

Blah blah blah

Even if we lose in the play off final, we still will have had a far better and more entertaining year than you bunch at Monmore. Watching Holder and Ward together is something pretty special and I doubt I'll ever see a partnership like it again. Like I said even if we do eventually lose out, I wouldn't swap my place for yours in a million years. You make sure you enjoy Freddie getting worse and Ty Proctor STILL not having a breakthrough year won't you, not to mention Sowka and Aspegren having a go at comedy speedway.

Edited by home straight
  • Like 4

Watching Holder and Ward together is something pretty special and I doubt I'll ever see a partnership like it again.

I feel the same about Hancock and Hamill, we are still yet to see their abilities matched on these shores. Very unlikely while it remains a D-Elite League.

I feel the same about Hancock and Hamill, we are still yet to see their abilities matched on these shores. Very unlikely while it remains a D-Elite League.

....which will become even less likely next year with the same points limits.

Blah blah blah

Even if we lose in the play off final, we still will have had a far better and more entertaining year than you bunch at Monmore. Watching Holder and Ward together is something pretty special and I doubt I'll ever see a partnership like it again. Like I said even if we do eventually lose out, I wouldn't swap my place for yours in a million years. You make sure you enjoy Freddie getting worse and Ty Proctor STILL not having a breakthrough year won't you, not to mention Sowka and Aspegren having a go at comedy speedway.

Your sounding bitter already.

Its like you are already assuming you will lose the play off final (odds on favourites).

Enjoy the turbo twins, doubt you will keep em next season.

Still rather support Wolves despite your success.

Sorry, i couldnt live with the shame of supporting a team that cheats and doesnt get the correct penalty.

I`ll take our poor season thank you over a management that `makes a honest mistake`.

Entertainment is something that is never lacking at Monmore, win or lose.

The irony of course is your having a go at my posts which are littered with saying how good you are and odds on favourite to win again and your unbeaten for a reason.

Typical, a Poole fan only seeing the bad. Im not at all surprised.

....which will become even less likely next year with the same points limits.

Dont think its even the points limit.

Top riders just dont want to do a full season here anymore.

• Like 1

Your sounding bitter already.

Its like you are already assuming you will lose the play off final (odds on favourites).

Enjoy the turbo twins, doubt you will keep em next season.

Still rather support Wolves despite your success.

Sorry, i couldnt live with the shame of supporting a team that cheats and doesnt get the correct penalty.

I`ll take our poor season thank you over a management that `makes a honest mistake`.

Entertainment is something that is never lacking at Monmore, win or lose.

The irony of course is your having a go at my posts which are littered with saying how good you are and odds on favourite to win again and your unbeaten for a reason.

Typical, a Poole fan only seeing the bad. Im not at all surprised.

Dont think its even the points limit.

Top riders just dont want to do a full season here anymore.

But some more of them might be enticed if we only have EL 'A' fixtures. Otherwise we might just as well have one big league (EL/PL Combined, with regional divisions), but thats another thread!!

Hancock can't ride for Poole; Miedzinski's average is 8.47 while Greg's is 8.77 If im not mistaken.

Phew thank goodness fot that,great rider but never done much at poole as far as i can remember.

Hancock can't ride for Poole; Miedzinski's average is 8.47 while Greg's is 8.77 If im not mistaken.

It ws but as he hasnt ridden here for a few years Poole should be able to get him in with a discounted average through special disp.

• Like 1

It ws but as he hasnt ridden here for a few years Poole should be able to get him in with a discounted average through special disp.

To replace Kling ;)

• Like 1

You're not the first to mention Hamill. Good Hagon Shocks connections. Can't think for the moment which other 2 riders have that connection?!

Edward Kennett and Robert Mear?

• Like 1

And Poole would probably try it too :D:neutral:

But some more of them might be enticed if we only have EL 'A' fixtures. Otherwise we might just as well have one big league (EL/PL Combined, with regional divisions), but thats another thread!!

Your right, a different thread alltogether!!!

I believe as a Grand Prix rider who hasn't ridden for a club in UK for what must be 5 or 6 years now, he would come in on 8.00. All irrelevant of course, I don't think we'll see Greg back here full time again, nor Crump for that matter.

No dispensation available due to clause 1 (B2).

"If the selected rider has improved in terms of his awards (Achievements) and riding ability, The discounted average option is not available to implement even if the 3 year period has transpired to trigger a re-assessment"

So when Hancock rode in Britain last time when he gained his actual average? - Was he the world champ?

NO! so clause 1(B2) states no reduction in average.

Oh the innocence of youth😃obviously because it's Poole he will, due to his absence, be reassesed at 6.00 and slot in nicely with points to spare for the play offs when the newly reassesed 4 pointer Jason crump replaces Ricky kling, jobs a good un!

• Like 3

Oh the innocence of youthobviously because it's Poole he will, due to his absence, be reassesed at 6.00 and slot in nicely with points to spare for the play offs when the newly reassesed 4 pointer Jason crump replaces Ricky kling, jobs a good un!

And you know he will be looking up the rules to see if that is possible. :D

No dispensation available due to clause 1 (B2).

"If the selected rider has improved in terms of his awards (Achievements) and riding ability, The discounted average option is not available to implement even if the 3 year period has transpired to trigger a re-assessment"

So when Hancock rode in Britain last time when he gained his actual average? - Was he the world champ?

NO! so clause 1(B2) states no reduction in average.

He won't ride here anyway so it's irrelevant.

And you know he will be looking up the rules to see if that is possible. :D

I would be disappointed if he hasn't already and is as we speak preparing his appeal to the SCB 😃