British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Gp Challenge Final Gorican Saturday 29th September

That's a relief. Both riders are capable of winning races and are usually good to watch.

Not so excited by KK though - been there, done that.

SO have the other two

I wouldn't offer Ward a chance to be honest, on talent yes but after tuning it down for money last year they should tell him to qualify if he wants in

Just my view

It maybe Chris, but even you must admit he's a shoe in

Wildcards will be tougher now must be Hampel Ward Vaculik and MJJ

Somehow BSI will find an excuse to put Woffinden in.

MJJ is an enigma isn't he? Still his GP victory should be enough reason to give him a WC next year. Winning the World U21 title would strengthen his case.

Vaculik can be excused with his recent illness and absolutely must be in the series next year.

Hampel and Ward are no brainers.

Happy with the three qualifiers, credit to all three for actually bothering to qualify.

JT.

Well done Iversen, KK and Zagar all 2012 members of Stal Gorzow my Polish team :party:

Well done Iversen, KK and Zagar all 2012 members of Stal Gorzow my Polish team :party:

Well done Mr Sheen, Pledge & Mr Muscle .. all part of my Polish team :approve:

• Like 1

BUT he didn't turn it down just on money and wasn't able to enter the qualifying rounds in Australia.

Fair enough on the Aussie qualifiers but possibly only has himself to blame for that one

So why he turn it down then ? Surely it was because he would have missed on Poland and was that not down to money ??? Or does he just love travelling round Poland

Fair enough on the Aussie qualifiers but possibly only has himself to blame for that one

So why he turn it down then ? Surely it was because he would have missed on Poland and was that not down to money ??? Or does he just love travelling round Poland

Eh?

He didn't turn it down, you've just been told that!

Why was he not allowed to take part in the Aussie qualifiers, or whatever it's called? Hmmmm, well let me take a guess! :blink: Can I also bring to your attention the fact he was acquitted in a court of law..... :rolleyes:

Love him or hate him, we need the likes or Darcy Ward in the GP series.

Talented, exciting, controversial, you bet!!!

Bring it on I say :approve:

Edited: Twice. Ha ha

Edited by Jacques
  • Like 1

So if Crump has retired, who takes his spot? 9th in the championship, or Ales Dryml from the challenge?

WHATEVER ... the fact is that Ward is the best rider currently outside the GP, has the capability to not only win GPs but also the whole shooting match and is box office on TV and for a live audience.

I wouldn't argue that he needs to shape up away from the track but he only has to look at Holder and see how he has matured while still possessing some of that raw Aussie charm!

• Like 1

So if Crump has retired, who takes his spot? 9th in the championship, or Ales Dryml from the challenge?

Quote from an article at speedwaygp.com:

http://speedwaygp.com/news/article/1880/crump-retires-from-sgp

Crump’s retirement means the rider who finishes ninth in the SGP standings will be guaranteed a spot in the 2013 competition.

The place is currently occupied by Andreas Jonsson and Hans Andersen trails him by 20 points in 10th.

With the final final line-up being

Matej Zagar

Niels Kristian Iversen

Ales Dryml

Leon Madsen

I got to go for wishing NKI gets through. Which of the other three gets through isn't going to have any great significance for next year's series.

You're joking as Matej is much better than NKI.

Nailed on wildcards ....

Hampel, Jonsson, Ward & Woffinden :approve:

Jonsson in already due to Crumpie retiring so Hampel, Ward, Vaculik & if a token Brit then please let it be Tai.

WHATEVER ... the fact is that Ward is the best rider currently outside the GP, has the capability to not only win GPs but also the whole shooting match and is box office on TV and for a live audience.

I wouldn't argue that he needs to shape up away from the track but he only has to look at Holder and see how he has matured while still possessing some of that raw Aussie charm!

As much as i don't like Ward you can't argue with his talent & it wouldn't surprise me if Red Bull take up sponsoring him now Jason is out of the GP's.

Great to see matej back in the GP's as he's pure class.