British Speedway Forum
steve19620

Kings Lynn World Cup 9 July

Time to move away from Kings Lynn now. Crowds looked average at best and as its completely out in the sticks we need it to change to a new venue. Guess people will moan about that comment but a change is needed.

Great post Setve perhaps we should move to Poole track , and give us a home track advantage!

Hmmm bit unlucky England but fancy us in the play off .... depends on the Denmark & Poland teams, but I see nothing to fear for the Brits :approve:

• Like 1

The World Cup once again proving how truly amazing this wonderful sport of ours is. Some amazing racing, great tension and even a minor cufuffle in the pits.

I love the World Cup.

Well said that man. Couldnt agree with you more. :t:

When are we going to wise up Poor management by Middlo again giving the Aussies an early tactical . Woofy against Aussie ????.

No idea what point you are trying to make. Are you saying dont use Woffy (our 2nd best Brit) because he wont ride well against the Aussies?? :o

They didnt use Darcy cause knew they didnt need to.....when will Woffy finally ride for Aus properly (suppose when he's had enough practise!) Good enjoyable race meeting though :lol:

The point is woffy CAN ride for Oz if he choices. He chooses GB. :approve:

Can anyone explain all the goings on in the pits ?

Great ride by Bomber in his last heat, fair ride my friend given the circumstances.

Holder good rider still not a great rider. It may come :wink:

Edited by Custom House Kid
  • Like 1

Great Idea these new airbag vests, thing I might get my Mrs one for when I am feeling amourous :lol:

• Like 2

Very proud of team GB tonight esp Harris who was amazing. Rico would be smiling. X

Very proud of team GB tonight esp Harris who was amazing. Rico would be smiling. X

When I tuned in tonight and saw Keith presenting I thought `great` a REAL commentator, but no we soon had the SCREAMING imbecile back assaulting our ears. What a complete amateur!!

And as for the useless bint in the pits asking the usual predictable questions it ruined for me a great meeting.

Whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge,bloody whinge -_- zzzzzzzzzzzzz

What a great meeting, and congratulations to both Australia and Great Britain for their continuation in the competition.

I thought the Czech Republic deserve a few plaudits too, as they did better than I thought they would.

As for the 'Monster Girls'...........my eyesight has gone funny ;)

Age caught up with me tonight, as I got a tad confused with the jokers, tac subs, and everything else that was thrown at us, oh dear my programme's in a mess.

yes those monster girls scrub up well yabba dabba Doo.

why are there no reserves now?

I have a horrible feeling someone will get crocked early on in a meeting and ruin the competition.

Well done Aus and well done to Team GB on giving them a massive battle. As usual GB are bridesmaids never the brides but those EF's cost us big time.

Time to move away from Kings Lynn now. Crowds looked average at best and as its completely out in the sticks we need it to change to a new venue. Guess people will moan about that comment but a change is needed.

We are one top rider short of a great chance. Bet the track will be ultra slick on Thursday suiting the gaters.

It will be moving to Manchester pretty soon, not long now!!!

why are there no reserves now?

I have a horrible feeling someone will get crocked early on in a meeting and ruin the competition.

Hi all, apologies for a potential silly question, but if a rider is forced out of the meeting, is there any provision for their team mates to fill in the rides

Cheers

James

after the quality of racing you have just seen again on what is pound for pound the best race track in the UK,you honestly want to move away from it???

Out in the sticks?? theres more to speedway than effing Poole you know!!

stick with what works,its the entertainment business you know

Where have I mentioned Poole, although to be honest we are lucky to see racing like that virtually every week on another very good race track.

Great post Setve perhaps we should move to Poole track , and give us a home track advantage!

Again I haven't mentioned Poole, and of course if this had been at Poole the result would have been a foregone conclusion.

It will be moving to Manchester pretty soon, not long now!!!

I'll believe it when I see it. And it could end up like Leicester's track. ZZZzzzzzzz!

Well done Britain, did better than I thought they would and without the mechanical problems we may have won. The meeting was as good as the one on Sat and a credit to the sport. I now have no idea who will win on thursday but with a performance like that of tonight we stand a chance.

I just wish we still had the Internationals, as GB v Aus or USA used to be as good.

Looking forward to thursday and sat.

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 1

Hi all, apologies for a potential silly question, but if a rider is forced out of the meeting, is there any provision for their team mates to fill in the rides

Cheers

James

Simple answer, no.

Advanced answer, if you're 6 behind you can use a tactical.