British Speedway Forum
steve19620

Kings Lynn World Cup 9 July

GB needs points tonight, Danny continually scores a lot more than Ben, both at home and away.

• Like 2

It's team GB's to lose now.

That has to be post of the month, if GB get within 8 they will have done very well.

I would have sooner gone for Barker. Plenty of passion about the lad. More so than Danny King. We shall see later if Middlo has got it right with him. Lets just hope neither Tai or Scotty are affected by those recent injuries.

I didnt realise we picked riders on passion and not talent!!!!

Passion aint enough, eddie the eagle had passion!!!!

"WOOFY,WOOFY,WOOFY" :party:

JASON, CHRIS,DAVEY & TROY BEWARE, THE BOY FROM THE BLACK COUNTRY TRACK IS COMING TO GET YA :approve:

"WOOFY, WOOFY, WOOFY" :party:

• Like 1

"WOOFY,WOOFY,WOOFY" :party:

JASON, CHRIS,DAVEY & TROY BEWARE, THE BOY FROM THE BLACK COUNTRY TRACK IS COMING TO GET YA :approve:

"WOOFY, WOOFY, WOOFY" :party:

This triple chanting is getting way out of hand if the first chant from the crowd is "HASSE, HASSE, HASSE"

Edited by manchesterpaul

Well the weather gods have smiled on us, so "C'mon England"

Regards from the USA and let's hope it is an exciting ,safe meeting.

• Like 1

Biggest betting market for the bookmakers is what heat GB will use their joker in, i think heat 3 the favourite lol. Ok must think positive i take that back. Wonder if we'll hear the anthem again at the end of the meeting, one can only hope.

Well done Woffinden. By rights Chris Harris should put GB in front now in heat 3.

Wow now that was GOOD.

Heat 4 even better, what a grand year of speedway we are enjoying on tv.

Edited by manchesterpaul
  • Like 1

What a meeting so far!! Hope the rest is like this...best track in the country with quality riders...bliss!!

• Like 1

Team GB mean business tonight! Lets go!

Wow, great stuff so far. C'mon the lads" :t:

I love watching Chris Harris when he's in this sort of form. It's like the second coming of Peter Collins.

• Like 3

I can see the Aussies dropping another point to us and putting Holder in on a "joker"

Only downside with this so far great performance is that we'll be pegged back no doubt by a 6 point Aussie joker. But best to be leading things can go wrong with a Joker ride.

Those raindrops look big :(

Massive win by Nicholls, won by a few furlongs lol.

Come on King you should have the beating of Wolbert get after him!

I don't suppose #1 that........Sky Sports News are doing what they often do with their other live sports and mentioning the score whilst telling viewers it's a great meeting live now on SS2.

I don't suppose #2 that........BBC News who gave the first SIXTEEN minutes of their news bulletin over to the coverage of the LOSING British tennis player will give even a mention should GB win this meeting.

Anyway whatever they are the ones missing out on great entertainment, let's just enjoy.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Who the heck is the referee because whoever he is he's an absolute disgrace in terms of allowing totally unsatisfactory starts! :rolleyes::angry: :angry:

• Like 4

Who the heck is the referee because whoever he is he's an absolute disgrace in terms of allowing totally unsatisfactory starts! :rolleyes::angry: :angry:

Might as well put his guide dog in charge, stevie wonder could have called some of these better. :t: