British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
kluson

Have The Cardiff Tickets Been Sent Out Yet?

I had mine over a month ago but they were not delivered by Royal Mail but by an individual in a private car. I also had to sign for them.

The way the post service is working at the moment if not received a week before the event I would contact them and collect them at the Stadium.

We ordered ours the night the date was announced. There's a group of us, so we want to make sure we get the seats together in the block we want etc.

We've got them a few months ago...

As ShirleyBee says, they are delivered by courier service and they have to be signed for....

Edited by Jacques

If they are all delivered by courier thats fine and a more reliable service.

I had mine over a month ago but they were not delivered by Royal Mail but by an individual in a private car. I also had to sign for them.

Same as mine. Delivered by an old fogie in his own car, and had to sign for them. No probs.

Same as mine. Delivered by an old fogie in his own car, and had to sign for them. No probs.

Must have been like looking at your own reflection... :lol::P

• Like 1

I'm outraged, because my ticket hasn't turned up yet.

Ah, just remembered I'm going to buy it on the day. ;)

All the best

Rob

Well its now the Monday before Cardiff & no tickets. Ticketmaster website says tickets are being proccesed whatever that means, so they have still not been sent out, this means I will have to stay in now for the rest of the week untill they come as there will not be time to rearrange delivery if I'm out before Friday. This will be the last Cardiff I will go to, I've had enough.

Did you get an email from Ticketmaster saying that you needed to contact them three days before if you had not received them.............we did and as of this morning we are still waiting for ours...............I know we were late booking them but you would have thought that as soon as they received your order they would despatch them................

RP

Yes had same Email, ordered the tickets a couple of weeks ago would have thought they would have had them in stock, If it was a foreign GP I would have left by now.

Although I've got my tickets, and have had for a couple of months now, I must confess that generally speaking I find 'Ticketmaster' a nightmare to deal with.

I've had countless problems over a period of time when buying concert tickets. When you could just phone the venue concerned, order and pay for your tickets through their box office by either card or cheque, life was so simple and reliable. But now you have to do these things through 'Ticketmaster' and get ripped off with a substantial booking fee, life just hasn't been the same.

We got ours a couple of weeks ago and have had no trouble at all with ticetmaster

I spoke to ticketmaster this morning and apparently its my fault for not ordering earlier! (25th of July!)

I think this is a repeat of the last time BSI used ticketmaster for Cardiff (2006?) before changing to seetickets. Back then my GP tickets arrived 10 days AFTER the GP!

Didn't have any problems during the years in between when seetickets looked after the tickets, I guess BSI have switched back as ticketmaster offer a better £££ deal to them at the expense of any form of customer service

Will try calling them again tomorrow in the hope of getting the call answered by someone with some customer service skills who can resolve the situation!

I was assured today that the last batch of tickets were printed over the weekend and were being despatched today for delivery by 1pm on Tuesday

I was assured today that the last batch of tickets were printed over the weekend and were being despatched today for delivery by 1pm on Tuesday

We got an email to that effect as well..........good job there will be someone in tomorrow to sign for them............

RP