British Speedway Forum

Can't wait for Skormicki to prove you all wrong. He's gonna maintain his average IMO. Then it's down to Fred & Tai to get th business done in heat 13 & 15. The reserves are not crazy weak, in fact Masters should do well and Jacob Thorsell should really come on next year.

Edited by superguest

BV

Wolves

Eastbourne

That is how i think the bottom 3 will shape up.

Biased or what.

Coventry look bottom 3 as well.

so let me get this right you think wells will get a elite average of 7 this coming season :rofl:

2012 League Matches = 22

Rides = 106

Points = 167

BP = 20

GSA = 6.30

AVGE = (7.06)

Yes he started at reserve, but as the season went on he got better and better and still averaged over six once he moved up from the reserves. After a few years of struggling in the Premier League, Ricky has virtually changed beyond recognition and I firmly think he will finish the season as our third heat leader aberaging between 6.50 - 7.00

2012 League Matches = 22

Rides = 106

Points = 167

BP = 20

GSA = 6.30

AVGE = (7.06)

Yes he started at reserve, but as the season went on he got better and better and still averaged over six once he moved up from the reserves. After a few years of struggling in the Premier League, Ricky has virtually changed beyond recognition and I firmly think he will finish the season as our third heat leader aberaging between 6.50 - 7.00

Is this the same Wells who has a prem lge average of 6.47 :blink:

Yes ...... just as Richard Lawson averages nearly nine points a match in the PL but way under four in the EL ...... Strangely Chris Kerr was like this bfore he went home. His EL average was 5.47 and just 5.73 in the PL

Biased or what.

Not biased just an opinion.

the cub have hardly ever bought in a loan signing for a heat leader or second string position since Steve Johnston I think.

That would be a Wolf cub, then?

Just for the record Billy Hamill was, of course, a heat leader loan signing.

2012 League Matches = 22

Rides = 106

Points = 167

BP = 20

GSA = 6.30

AVGE = (7.06)

and without the high scores from reserve, he'll average between 5 and 5.5 IMO. Would be a good solid season IMO.

Biased or what.

Wake up Steve, that would make 4. :lol:

Not biased just an opinion.

Fine, in my opinion Coventry would replace Eastbourne in your bottom 3.

Wake up Steve, that would make 4. :lol:

Wide awake. As explained above. :t:

and without the high scores from reserve, he'll average between 5 and 5.5 IMO. Would be a good solid season IMO.

He averaged over six while riding at #4 last season though and is getting better each week.

i think if Wells can maintain his average this year it will be a success. a lot of his average was gained from riding at reserve.

it's Proctor that needs to improve his average this season after 2 years of maintaining otherwise he is the new Travis Mcgowan as mentioned earlier.

it's Proctor that needs to improve his average this season after 2 years of maintaining otherwise he is the new Travis Mcgowan as mentioned earlier.

Good point, well made. Or it would have been were this February 2012 when Proctor had indeed maintained his average of a smidgeon over five for two successive seasons. Last year it went up to over five and a half in one of the club's few success stories for the campaign.

That may or may not be as far as he gets. He could certainly do with pushing on. But I don't understand this current criticism of Proctor for failing to improve thus far. Wolves' problems last year lay elsewhere.

• Like 1

Biased or what.

I did hear they were selling some rose tinted glasses in the Coventry Bees club shop,obviously you can pre-order them.

• Like 1

Good point, well made. Or it would have been were this February 2012 when Proctor had indeed maintained his average of a smidgeon over five for two successive seasons. Last year it went up to over five and a half in one of the club's few success stories for the campaign.

That may or may not be as far as he gets. He could certainly do with pushing on. But I don't understand this current criticism of Proctor for failing to improve thus far. Wolves' problems last year lay elsewhere.

Spot on Fourentee. We've both mentioned this many times before, but it seems some are too blind to actually see what happened last season.

We failed because we signed 2 4pters who didn't perform. Throw in a downturn from Fred and injury issues and there was no way anything would be achieved from the season.

Once again, I am seeing lots of comments about riders needing to increase their averages. This is simply not as vital in a league with a 42.5 pts limit. Indeed, should the whole team merely maintain their averages they would almost certainly make the play-offs.