British Speedway Forum

Seems a popular replacement, however don't say i didn't warn those who think he will do a good job!

Isn't he out injured for quite a while? :blink:

NERMARK is riding for Sweden at Lynn on Monday, so he could be a possible...

NERMARK is riding for Sweden at Lynn on Monday, so he could be a possible...

Didn't realise he had made a comeback so quickly?

Didn't realise he had made a comeback so quickly?

He rode in Sweden last night, scored 7+1 from four...

Daniel would be a good replacement but with current form, I would seriously look at putting Ricky at #2 when we have a complete 1-7.

• Like 1

Daniel would be a good replacement but with current form, I would seriously look at putting Ricky at #2 when we have a complete 1-7.

After last night I would be seriously thinking of putting Ricky somewhere else but not #2. Too many daft errors. It didn't escape Adams's notice either.

Edited by Wolfsbane

After last night I would be seriously thinking of putting Ricky somewhere else but not #2. Too many daft errors. It didn't escape Adams's notice either.

I'd prefer to look at the positives, having slept on it I'm proud of all the team for their battling spirit, including Ricky who battled hard all night and still picked up some valuable pts. 8 pts from 5 rides is a decent return at Poole.

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 1

Dennis Andersson would be a good signing.

With Wolves in the play-off's.. An option could be re-declaring when Kenni Larsen is fit and going for a Woffinden,Lindgren,Larsen,Wells,Ludvig,Thorsell and 1 more side.

:-( Ty was/had been our secret weapon this season. Miskoiwak in seems the likey solution. Michelsen will struggle to average 4.00 at no.2, Misko should hit 6 especially away.

I wouldn't pin your hopes on Miskowiak better off with Sowka!

With Wolves in the play-off's.. An option could be re-declaring when Kenni Larsen is fit and going for a Woffinden,Lindgren,Larsen,Wells,Ludvig,Thorsell and 1 more side.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I wouldn't pin your hopes on Miskowiak better off with Sowka!

That goes without saying, but for now Sowka falls into the Sayfutdinov/Pedersen/Hancock type bracket of not needing to race in the UK. A sad loss and a reflection of the standing of the UK scene at the moment.

I rather suspect that, instead of going for Larsen, they'll decide to remain competitive and retain Skornicki.

Edit: Joking aside, this is a huge call for Wolves. Rolling averages have not kept up with Proctor's form and their league position rather precludes them blooding some youngster with a view to next year. It has to be someone they're confident can, at the very least, ride to his average. Proctor's latest is 5.78. So, let the speculation begin!

Edited by Fourentee

Two reasons why this wont happen.1. It weakens the team.2. Rightly or otherwise Wolves tend to offer contracts for the season, not on a day-by- day basis.