British Speedway Forum

How does it weaken the team? Skornicki's terrible as a 3rd heat leader and Larsen's miles better.

Come playoff time, I would rather have Sqora all day long.

• Like 2

How does it weaken the team? Skornicki's terrible as a 3rd heat leader and Larsen's miles better.

12, 9, 11, 11, 10, 11. These are Adam's scores in his last 6 EL meetings. I left out bonus points to avoid further embarrassment.

Edited by 847084
  • Like 3

12, 9, 11, 11, 10, 11. These are Adam's scores in his last 6 EL meetings. I left out bonus points to avoid further embarrassment.

Compare Larsen's monmore scores and Adam's monmore scores.

That's what I thought. :rofl:

Best not to feed the troll anymore. :)

• Like 3

:-( Ty was/had been our secret weapon this season. Miskoiwak in seems the likey solution. Michelsen will struggle to average 4.00 at no.2, Misko should hit 6 especially away.

Miskowiak?? Not another calling him as an good replacement.

SG, have you not seen Michelsen racing in the Swedish league? Have moved up from reserve and has been quick and scoring more than 4 points in a tougher league.

I wouldn't pin your hopes on Miskowiak better off with Sowka!

You aren't wrong there FB, Sowka would be less of a gamble!

Monday nght sees Sweden go into the World Team Cup with a make shift team of Daniel Nermark, Peter Ljung, Jonas Davidsson and Dennis Andersson. Of these only Davidsson has a higher average than Ty Proctor and wouldn't be suprised if either Ljung, Nermark or Andersson are targets for the #2 race jacket at Wolves.

With Michelson also fitting the critera, it looks likely that any signing has a good chance of being a Scandanavian.

Daniel Nermark and Peter Ljung are going to be the main interest in the WTC. Shame Plan A or B never came off

At the start of the season I was concerned we had sen the best of Adam and thought Ricky would be the rider that steps up to be third heat leader.

At present Adam is back to his old self and scoring good points while Ricky just seem to lack top end power and is often getting caught during a race. All this years team have done well and wouldn't change a thing but now Ty is out for the season we either have to find a replacement that wil score more than Adam, Ricky and the reserves would score using R/R.

Heart says Michelsen ...... Head says Ljung (or Nermark)

At the start of the season I was concerned we had sen the best of Adam and thought Ricky would be the rider that steps up to be third heat leader.

At present Adam is back to his old self and scoring good points while Ricky just seem to lack top end power and is often getting caught during a race. All this years team have done well and wouldn't change a thing but now Ty is out for the season we either have to find a replacement that wil score more than Adam, Ricky and the reserves would score using R/R.

Heart says Michelsen ...... Head says Ljung (or Nermark)

Ljung would be a great signing, been scoring well abroad. However, I expect many have tried to tempt him over this year, and he is one of the few available riders not to have ridden for Poole this year......yet... :D
  • Like 1

Well after the showing at Kings Lynn I really hope Peter Ljung is the only one they have talked to !!

Daniel Nermark was rusty while Daniel Andersson looks worse than Jonas Davidsson who was off the pace in every heat that we would do better signing up our mascot !

If we cant get Ljung or Michelsen, then R/R may be our best option for the rest of the season ..... especially if Adam can slip below 5.78 ;)

Based on what i saw last night at Kings Lynn Ljung is by far the best option, rather hoping Matt Ford is already on the phone as our need is greater than yours!

Well after the showing at Kings Lynn I really hope Peter Ljung is the only one they have talked to !!

Daniel Nermark was rusty while Daniel Andersson looks worse than Jonas Davidsson who was off the pace in every heat that we would do better signing up our mascot !

If we cant get Ljung or Michelsen, then R/R may be our best option for the rest of the season ..... especially if Adam can slip below 5.78 ;)

who is Daniel Andersson?? ;)

Based on what i saw last night at Kings Lynn Ljung is by far the best option, rather hoping Matt Ford is already on the phone as our need is greater than yours!

Matt's away at the moment so don't expect any immediate deals being done!! Although might still be one of the options, if cheaper than any of the Poles!!!!!

Edited by Skidder1