British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DCTIGERS

Mildenhall Number 6

I think it's time they had a look at the situation as Terry-Daley is not providing the right results, get Joe Graver back in as he looks much better.

Personally, i would stick with Terry-Daley not setting any trees on fire, but steady, and still only a youngster, see the benefits in 2013, but if a change HAS to be made, then Ross Walter would be worth a try.

If he wants to ride/is available, Jack Kingston impressed me when he rode for Stoke against Dudley. On the pace and looked ok.

If he wants to ride/is available, Jack Kingston impressed me when he rode for Stoke against Dudley. On the pace and looked ok.

Yep Jack looked okay, but like i said unless their is an immediate need, then would stick with Terry-Daley.

Just stick to what was said and share it between him and Graver imo

I think it's time they had a look at the situation as Terry-Daley is not providing the right results, get Joe Graver back in as he looks much better.

yes get joe back in

What about Sam Woods ?

I'd stick with Terry-Daley. He has struggled a bit since his Dad went home, but there is definitely something there. Not sure his bikes are the most reliable though.

Bloody hell give the lad a chance

I really hate threads like this aimed at youngsters starting out in the sport

• Like 2

Bloody hell give the lad a chance

I really hate threads like this aimed at youngsters starting out in the sport

Agree totally Montie, Daley rode well at Buxton when he was required to take six rides, and also was not off the pace at Kings Lynn when failing to score. He has looked a little over eager at times at home, but he is getting there.

I'd stick with Terry-Daley. He has struggled a bit since his Dad went home, but there is definitely something there. Not sure his bikes are the most reliable though.

Agree with that, the lad has talent for sure, hopefully our promotion will stick with him for now, and give him some help with his machinery

• Like 1

It will all depend on whether they are a 'glory-hunting' promotion or not (as in making changes nearly every week just because someone has a couple of low scores). The kid is only going to get better when he gains experience and the only way to do that is to race. He won't improve by sitting on his backside and watching.

• Like 1

Come on Mildenhall stick with your youngsters, they NEED all the racing they can get " Practice makes perfect" as the saying goes! Having been at Cardiff this weekend and hear the crowd noise for the brits...this is the way to go. I just wish more was done to help our kids reach the top. Its still hard going for them.

I think the point was that one youngster, Joe Graver, was left out of the side after a couple of meetings (when he scored 5 points in each) to make way for another, Ryan Terry-Daley (who I think had a best score of six at Buxton, but hasnt scored anything like that well since).

On that basis, people were questioning whether it was time to give Graver another opportunity.