British Speedway Forum

A 7 pointer third heat leader instead of Lambert and this would be a usefull side with some excitng racers as well ;;;Maybe hes leaving the door slightly open for Bowen to slide back in when he is fit ......

Silver was quoted saying that he doesn't look at the points when building a side. Astonishing!

Two trophies up for grabs in the League, Rye won one of them with a Team destroyed by injuries and retirements, we know you've got an axe to grind, but it's sad when you've got a Team to watch, and all you can do is bitch, wheras a lot of supporters would love to be in your position, and all they have are Promoters who feed them bull**** all the time, if you don't like it, then pop down to PLymouth for a while and get a reality check.

• Like 1

we know you've got an axe to grind

How do you know?

Silver was quoted saying that he doesn't look at the points when building a side. Astonishing!

Well there is no chance of him exceeding it is there?

I'll be careful what you say, Shadders. You may find yourself in the local press again if you're not careful! ;)

• Like 1

Yes you are.

And you by the smart ar$e response didnt read the full content of my post and the reasoning behind it

They could be riding in a GP somewhere I suppose.

Rider's averages are based upon what they score in each ride multiplied by four. Therefore you have to largely discount points scored in heat 15 thus deducting six points from the meeting total, arriving at 84, 42 points to each side.

Whilst I understand the calculations my point was that the teams are getting weaker each year. Why not have (if the riders are available) teams built on say a 50 or higher limit as at the end of the day if you have 4 10 point men in a race there are still only 6 points to get. The better quality of riders in each team would surely make for better entertainment

Untill all the other teams are filled its difficult to say just how good this Rye House team is,Allen at one will be a decent scorer and Im sure theres improvement is most of the others.I listened to Silver on the radio last week and he was very positive about next years Rye House team.

Untill all the other teams are filled its difficult to say just how good this Rye House team is,Allen at one will be a decent scorer and Im sure theres improvement is most of the others.I listened to Silver on the radio last week and he was very positive about next years Rye House team.

Tbf screm he's not going to tell the truth and say its rubbish is he :)

Tbf screm he's not going to tell the truth and say its rubbish is he :)

Your right but then again you will probably hear the same from virtually every other promoter pre-season.Though Silver isnt normally to far away.

wats kasse average

What's a kasse?

Rye are like a lot of sides that are announced early IMO, some sides announce early and look exceptionally weak, or strong, over the course of the winter they normally balance out a bit.

I don’t think that will be a bad side at all in the PL next season, I would expect to see a lot of sides of similar strength.

If I was an EL side I would be making the addition of Mellgren to my squad a priority.

Spot on, Mellgren is a real talent and should be doubling up, and i expect he will. I also think this Rye team looks pretty handy, not sure why theres so much negativity.

What's a kasse?

Bit of Curry sauce on it, and a bag of chips and you would eat it Shadds. :shock::P

A 7 pointer third heat leader instead of Lambert and this would be a usefull side with some excitng racers as well ;;;Maybe hes leaving the door slightly open for Bowen to slide back in when he is fit ......

Fully expect to see Chris Neath back sometime next season if they need to replace Olly Allen...

Todays mercury states that whenever Luke B feels fit and ready to return there is a place in the team for him !!!

But Chris's injuries are a bit more long term, last time I saw him at Rye he said that the back is still very inflamed and they can't think of full recovery until inflamation is gone and slow healing takes place ??