British Speedway Forum
Ghostwalker

Swedish Play Offs 2012

Hi everyone,

First off thanks to both Racers and Royals and ManchesterPaul for your help :t: Just gave our friend Pandorum a link. Brilliant picture and a scrumptious Polish bird on - so what more could you want? Alan.

Come on Emil!

We all have our favourites, but i love watching this young lad. :t: Hope someone signs him for the UK next year. It won't be cheapskate Horton- that's for sure :lol:

Don`t want to be a doom merchant-but i hope for your sake they don`t do what they have done previously on champions league weeks-no crashes and finsh at 19.40 uk time :approve:

official c-more/cposrts stream does not work today either.

Didn't get refund but a free voucher code for tonights meeing but the piece of X does not work.

Error code 3222.

Dave you did send out the amended cards didn't you? If so the line-ups are ok.

EDIT just heard you refer to this morning's provisional ones.

official c-more/cposrts stream does not work today either.

Didn't get refund but a free voucher code for tonights meeing but the piece of X does not work.

Error code 3222.

That's AWFUL. Hope you got one of the alternative streams on the go.

Don`t want to be a doom merchant-but i hope for your sake they don`t do what they have done previously on champions league weeks-no crashes and finsh at 19.40 uk time :approve:

Champions league match underway at 5pm today including a great goal lol.

Edited by manchesterpaul

official stream working atm.

its raining in Vetlanda.

More rain is on the way not certain that it will pass Vetlanda but there is a risk,

Edited by Ghostwalker

Got a couple of backups at the ready. :lol:

official stream working atm.

Good, just did some Googling on your behalf. Amongst others Comcast users have suffered similar problems with that error code. Amazingly the often advised, but usually never ever works on anything solution of clearing cache and history etc did the trick for some. Others pointed it to being a compatibility issue with IE. It had crossed my mind that it was an authentication issue with you being given a voucher as that sort of thing seems beyond providers to cope with at times. I've noticed two 'satellite type' glitches on the tv feed so all in all i guess we'll never know what the problem was!

Wow, that's a shocker in heat 5. Well rode Rosen.

Wow crazy stuff going on lol

A re-run?

ref says that heats will be freezed and results after 3 laps count. so 3-3.

Edited by Ghostwalker

Does the result stand as he flagged it to end???

Stefan Andersson says that they refuses to accept the result and won't ride another meter.

Edited by Ghostwalker