British Speedway Forum
Ghostwalker

Swedish Play Offs 2012

just expand to full screen and it should go

I have the same here

If it is the green ilivid box it definitely goes when you full screen. I hate that Ilivid! :lol:

If it is the green ilivid box it definitely goes when you full screen. I hate that Ilivid! :lol:

Hope nobody is ever foolish enough to click the livid download?

Blimey you sound livid

:rofl::lol::t::drink:

Hope nobody is ever foolish enough to click the livid download?

I did first time round but stopped it when I realised I was downloading a piece of crap

please no more injuries.

imo a very light touch between Crump and Maciej and Maciej hits THJ.

Nobody fault that one.

Fingers crossed for Jonasson

please no more injuries.

imo a very light touch between Crump and Maciej and Maciej hits THJ.

Just a concertina effect. No one really at fault but probably Magic to go. Me, i'd be benevolent and call it "extended first bend bunching" and put all 4 back. :lol: Hope Jonasson is going to be okay.

I did first time round but stopped it when I realised I was downloading a piece of crap

"The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-10-03, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-10-02.

Malicious software includes 18 trojan(s)."

Having said that iLivid is not the worst. I think most on here are seasoned 'streamees' and know of dangers to watch. But if any newcomers are around do NOT click on something blocking the screen saying you need to download it in order to watch the video. Also just because it says it's iLivid (or whatever) doesn't mean it is by any means. Nasties won't imediately present themselves by any means, they LURK lol.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Brave and sensible decision by the ref

Just wish we could have the same in the UK rather than all four from tapes to first corner

Brave and sensible decision by the ref

" Extended first bend bunching" it was then! :t:

"The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-10-03, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-10-02.

Malicious software includes 18 trojan(s)."

Having said that iLivid is not the worst. I think most on here are seasoned 'streamees' and know of dangers to watch. But if any newcomers are around do NOT click on something blocking the screen saying you need to download it in order to watch the video. Nasties won't imediately present themselves by any means, they LURK lol.

True. I feel myself fairly protected with ad-block and no-script for firefox as well as updated security software suites.

So basically when I come to a new site everything is blocked. So i can choose myself what scripts/elements to show/activate.

THJ will be taken to the hospital for X-rays.

Trivia for "oldies". 50 years ago today, an obscure record called "Love Me Do" was released.