British Speedway Forum
Ghostwalker

Swedish Play Offs 2012

As has been the case across the world since the sport began and thousands upon thousands of occasions once again the racing improves as the meeting progresses. All in all i certainly enjoyed it without a shadow of a doubt. OK take care all i outta here.

Well,that passed a few hours away.

Closer result than seemed likely at the beginning . Track awfully bumpy towards the end. Bucking bronco time. Take care all and stay warm. :lol:

Alan.

7.30 am uk time is what time in philly ?

2.30am! But i'm a night owl when it comes to speedway :t:

Closer result than seemed likely at the beginning . Track awfully bumpy towards the end. Bucking bronco time. Take care all and stay warm. :lol:

Alan.

2.30am! But i'm a night owl when it comes to speedway :t:

2 hrs 30 min programme sleep at 5am then :lol:

Remember that the second leg of this meeting is on Wednesday, Västervik-Dackarna is on Tueday.

Edited by Ghostwalker

Remember that the second leg of this meeting is on Wednesday, Västervik-Dackarna is on Tueday.

Slight change of subject-is THJ the only logical choice for the Malilla wild-card ?

Slight change of subject-is THJ the only logical choice for the Malilla wild-card ?

After the precedent set last year with the Polish GPs, it seems a little strange that they haven't considered a non swede with them already having 4 full time members of the series.

However, if it has to be a swede I think Linus could be feeling a little hard done by that THJ keeps getting the invites.

Wonder if iversen will get a wildcard at all this year instead of the same riders getting twice

After the precedent set last year with the Polish GPs, it seems a little strange that they haven't considered a non swede with them already having 4 full time members of the series.

However, if it has to be a swede I think Linus could be feeling a little hard done by that THJ keeps getting the invites.

Forgot about Linus-maybe it will be MJJ as he rides for Dackarna

Hasn't THJ already been confirmed as the wild card. I thought I had seen that somewhere.

nothing on GP website.

I thought I had seen it somewhere...Sportowefakty reported he was the choice last week.

http://www.sportowefakty.pl/zuzel/306288/jonasson-z-dzika-karta-w-malilli

I wonder if he is maybe the Swedish federation choice but IMG are considering someone from another Nation, and that's why it hasn't been announced by them yet.

2 hrs 30 min programme sleep at 5am then :lol:

I get up all the time on Friday night/ Sat morning at 3.30am for New Zealand rugby matches, so this is a doddle.The family think i'm nuts because we have a DVR but i like "the shared live experience" :lol: and i am well aware that i am an eccentric one off!

All the best. Alan.