Larsen 6.57

Fisher 5.27

Sundstrom 7.87

Hougaard 4.98

North 3.47

How about replace hougaard with koscuich and north with lawson

Beat me to it....

I thought so too ...

Beat me to it...there does seem to be a sudden crop of new Panthers members...we will soon know that it is KKS because he/she can't help commenting on averages, Jepsen Jensen or Richard Lawson. ;)

• Like 1

Beat me to it....

Beat me to it...there does seem to be a sudden crop of new Panthers members...we will soon know that it is KKS because he/she can't help commenting on averages, Jepsen Jensen or Richard Lawson. ;)

Also for us normal fans it is very annoying especially when a while back a generalisation is made about a post I made being like them,albeit I have been a member of this forum since 2007. The best thing to do is just ignore it, you are giving him/her what they want otherwise.

Team looking good so far,lets hope they dont sign Bjerre and spoil it????

In fairness they would be much better off with Iversen in the team.more reliable,consistant and wont go missing in the play offs.

I fail to see why Norbert is not inluded in these line-ups being posted, he is nailed on in my opinion, as is Bjerre. The only question mark surrounds the possible return of L.Dryml and possibly Dakota North who could double up with Lawson. Ben Barker is pie in the sky, his record at the showground is not good anyway.

In fairness they would be much better off with Iversen in the team.more reliable,consistant and wont go missing in the play offs.

Bjerre is alright, he is 0.60 less than NKI which is crucial, Bjerre had a less than average season, but the season before was right up there with the best, thats the best Niels will get, he wont get higher than that, Bjerre could well be back upto a 9.00 rider, so I'd much prefer him to Niels.

I appreciate in the past Bjerre would have been regarded as the better rider but after last season i think Niels has finally showing his potential and he was terrific when he guested for Poole and i thought Bjerre had gone back a bit last season prior to his injury.

Also for us normal fans it is very annoying especially when a while back a generalisation is made about a post I made being like them,albeit I have been a member of this forum since 2007. The best thing to do is just ignore it, you are giving him/her what they want otherwise.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Prepare to be disappointed!

I appreciate in the past Bjerre would have been regarded as the better rider but after last season i think Niels has finally showing his potential and he was terrific when he guested for Poole and i thought Bjerre had gone back a bit last season prior to his injury.

Bjerre was reasonably solid in the 3 meetings prior to his injury. Although he was poor at Wimborne Road's bouncy castle circuit (no surprises from Bjerre there then), he was reasonable in the return fixture and then did this - Kenneth Bjerre - 3 , 3 , 3 , 3 , 3 - against Panthers seconds live on Sky. Iversen will not be as good again whereas Bjerre will improve.

Edited by Crump99

Bjerre is alright, he is 0.60 less than NKI which is crucial, Bjerre had a less than average season, but the season before was right up there with the best, thats the best Niels will get, he wont get higher than that, Bjerre could well be back upto a 9.00 rider, so I'd much prefer him to Niels.

Its ok being crucial but no good if he bottles it AGAIN!!

NKI any day for me

Its ok being crucial but no good if he bottles it AGAIN!!

NKI any day for me

To be honest Gary even if Panthers wanted him over Bjerre then he only wants to ridw for Kings Lynn. I for 1 just hope they sort it all soon. If it is Bjerre for us as we all expect then get it resolved so that our Hans, Batch etc can get signed up and the negativity cools a bit.

• Like 1