British Speedway Forum
mike7164

Newcastle Diamonds Vs Rye House Rockets Pl Sunday 2nd September 7pm

Well after two weeks of no action at Brough Park can we finally see some speedway and can we return to the top of the league with taking all three points, but more importantly with no injuries to either side.

Please remember this is a 7pm start time!

Newcastle 52 Rye House 38

Well after two weeks of no action at Brough Park can we finally see some speedway and can we return to the top of the league with taking all three points, but more importantly with no injuries to either side.

Please remember this is a 7pm start time!

Newcastle 52 Rye House 38

Missed this the first time round due to the rubbish weather. Unfortunately unable to make the rescheduled date

I think we'll be lucky to make 30 let alone 38

Edited by Shadders

Missed this the first time round due to the rubbish weather. Unfortunately unable to make the rescheduled date

I think we'll be lucky to make 30 let alone 38

did u get to see TED instead then ?

did u get to see TED instead then ?

To be honest I was so pi**ed off with all the rain offs over the weekend up North I just wanted to get back home.

Any idea when Richie will be back?

He's said on Twitter not for another month, at least.

To be honest I was so pi**ed off with all the rain offs over the weekend up North I just wanted to get back home.

shame shadders its rather funny

Nedermark goes to reserve for this one then with the new averages R/R for Richie and Guest for Steve.

very interesting! This may make us a bit stronger as using guests for Richie was fine if a good guest was available but not so good when we had to go with a weaker rider. I hope Ned takes dropping down in his stride and doesn't take it badly. If he rides well he should get at least 5 or 6 rides per match. Go on mate fill yer boots

If Richie is still a month away that means we will not see him ride again this year. What about Steve?

very interesting! This may make us a bit stronger as using guests for Richie was fine if a good guest was available but not so good when we had to go with a weaker rider. I hope Ned takes dropping down in his stride and doesn't take it badly. If he rides well he should get at least 5 or 6 rides per match. Go on mate fill yer boots

If Richie is still a month away that means we will not see him ride again this year. What about Steve?

Ned will probably get 7 rides a match. I don't think it makes us stronger to be honest. The R/R rides will only be Ned, NL guest reserve and Christian, so the NL guest will have to take 4 rides, rather than the three with a guest for Richie.

If R/R is at No 2 then Christian will be the R/R in heat 8 (as Ned is already in the race, providing he is at No 7, of course).

If Richie is a month away, he could come back for October, so he could be back for the likes of some of the Play-offs, the League Cup final and the KOC final (if we reach them, naturally).

I think I will be happy just to see the Meeting go ahead. :t::approve:

B****y Weather. :mad: :mad:

• Like 1

Theo Pijper guests for Charlie Gjedde and James Sarjeant for Jason Garrity.

Cheers for that.

Paul Starke guests for Steve (source 'Speedway Star').

Could someone please confirm for me whether or not our Groupons Vouchers can be used at this Meeting?

Thanking you in anticipation. :) :)

The Newcastle website advises the following :

Groupon Ticket Holders

Supporters who purchased Groupon tickets for last week's postponed meeting are advised that their tickets will be valid for the next home meeting. At present, that is a Premier League match against Rye House on Sunday 2nd September 2012 at the later start time of 7pm. To gain admission, you will need to reprint your voucher and present it at the entry gates, which open at 6pm.