British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Scandinavian Gp Malilla Saturday 8th September

Between Hancock and Holder for me. Could go either way, I'll opt for a determined Greg!

Fancy THJ will cause a few upsets, good chance of getting to the semis and who knows from there.

Could be interesting when he races Pedersen!

Hi everyone from a very wet US. Since it never rains in Sweden, i'm sure we will be fine. About time Emil had a big one. We shall see. Alan.

Evening, let's hope for another good one in an excellent GP season.

Big welcome back to Jarek Hampel too.

Edited by manchesterpaul
  • Like 1

Hi everyone from a very wet US. Since it never rains in Sweden, i'm sure we will be fine. About time Emil had a big one. We shall see. Alan.

there actually was some rain and thunder about 2-3 hours ago up here but not in Målilla as far as i know.

Nice start to the meeting for Greg after the first race with Holder and Crump dropping points lol.

Heat 3 another rival drops a point so if Greg wins his first heat you've got to give him his rightful respect as he keeps on chugging along.

Edited by manchesterpaul

there actually was some rain and thunder about 2-3 hours ago up here but not in Målilla as far as i know.

I was pulling your leg. :lol: If you are a tennis fan don't stay up to watch Serena because the rain we have here now is heading that way.

Nice start to the meeting Hampel looked good. Excellent crowd. This will be a good'un.i fancy.

Uh Oh does the SGP have fines for 'conduct bringing the sport into disrepute', a prolonged two finger salute coupled with a hefty verbal '**** off' from NIcki there, lol was funny too although he well miffed.

Lol funny from Holder he's learnt from the meeting so far 'don't go around Nicki' hee hee.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Only Nicki! Class response to the camera ;)

Clearly Stekkers wont criticise pedersen....i know riders often chop others off over the finish line but that was low....think the authorities should take a good hard look at Nicki there...

still having issues saying things how they are when it comes to NickiP Staekkers? ;)

Got caught behind Nicki's rear wheel.....

Chris (Holder) what had you learnt from the first few races? Don't go round Nicki!

most sports have consequences if you are abusive to the referees. Maybe it's time the hotline to the ref's box was removed. And maybe it's time for pedersen to actually get hit with a DQ for his reactions.

Thank heavens we have Nigel Pearson, where would I be without his sincere apologies? I was deeply offended and almost in tears when Nicki threw his latest 'Kevin' strop. Cheers Nige.

I'm no Pedersen fan and a big Jonsson one, but he did what most other competitive riders would have done. He was in front and took a pretty standard line in my opinion. Best of luck to AJ though.

Edit: Just watched it again, take it back, standard Pedersen. Rightly excluded.

JT.

Edited by JT