British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2013

If they all ride to their ability then yes a top 4 look likely, but IMO half of that team have too many bad meeting and Kozza is unknown after his long lay off.

Wish you well though.

They all have the potential to improve and in my opinion most will,not Kozza but then he is only there to make up the numbers.

Potential to improve?

Lynn's side is over-rated, Wait till you guys see the Panthers line up.

Their is going to be a serious beat down on Good Friday, Just like their was this year.

Looks a good side. Hard to know how good until the other line-ups are known but am expecting them to be in the mix at least.

Looking forward to seeing the King's Lynn Robins in action in 2013!

• Like 2

I so wish I could block messages from Jepsen Jensen Racing as this topic would be half the size AND would be much better to read. Utter drivel.

As for Kings Lynns side this year?? looks good to me but until we see the others we will not know...however I know one thing. Whatever the team the racing on the BEST track in England makes it worth while going. I expect NKI wants to ride at Lynn as no amount of danger money would make him want to ride the showground.

• Like 2

I so wish I could block messages from Jepsen Jensen Racing as this topic would be half the size AND would be much better to read. Utter drivel.

As for Kings Lynns side this year?? looks good to me but until we see the others we will not know...however I know one thing. Whatever the team the racing on the BEST track in England makes it worth while going. I expect NKI wants to ride at Lynn as no amount of danger money would make him want to ride the showground.

Err, you can..

• Like 1

Panthers don't want Iversen you fool.

They just want to sell him.

Not Jozsef Tobaka.

Riders like THJ, A loyal rider who puts his club above money.

Turning down hundreds and thousands of pounds to ride in the Polish Elite League and instead riding in the UK's equivalent of the Premier League over in Poland and staying loyal to the relegated Gdansk, We need more riders like THJ, Not club hoppers like Niels who are chasing the £££

Fact is Niels is being loyal but to Kings Lynn who appreciate him not the club who chose to ship him out a couple of seasons back. When you say about splashing the cash I believe this was the case last year when Peterborough offered a better deal than Lynn to the Bjerre brothers because I believe they would have both stayed at Lynn if they could have matched Peterborough's wages. So I don't think the big wages are coming from Lynn

Jesper Jensen racing must be due for a ban soon. come on mods sort it out and kick him out please!!

• Like 2

Oh dear.

You are so deluded.

Regarding Bjerre, If Lynn can agree a financial deal with Nicki Pedersen?

Why can't they agree a financial deal with Kenneth Bjerre and Lasse Bjerre?

Do you honestly believe the KKK type propaganda that comes from the mouths of the Chapman's and Rob Lyon, The same Rob Lyon that was apparently going to quit due to his side being hammered by a Panthers side that had Bjerre withdrawing during Heat 1.

When was a deal done with Nicki?

I'd sooner trust Rob than most at the Peterborough match he was down because he knew we should have taken advantage of 'Boro and didn't just summed up our inconsistent year I'm not going to lose sleep over it, I'll look forward to the Lynn 'Boro matches next year as long as the matches are competitive and the racing hard win lose or draw that will do me.

Potential to improve?

Lynn's side is over-rated, Wait till you guys see the Panthers line up.

Their is going to be a serious beat down on Good Friday, Just like their was this year.

KKS, i don't usually produce patronising posts, but when you go back to school on Monday, get your Teacher to confirm that when you use 'their' it means that it is associated with a person, or belonging to someone. It just helps you not to look silly...or even to identify you when you post as another user.

Jesper Jensen racing must be due for a ban soon. come on mods sort it out and kick him out please!!

Why he/she has done nothing wrong that's against the rules brings humor to the forum which is seriously lacking, if he gets to you that much maybe you should get out more.

• Like 1

Easy to do. Just click on your name top right then 'Manage Ignore Preferences'. Add his/her name and Hey Presto no more posts from that person. :)

• Like 3

Why he/she has done nothing wrong that's against the rules brings humor to the forum which is seriously lacking, if he gets to you that much maybe you should get out more.

well he's called at least two people 'fools' and abusive posters should be banned :/

• Like 1