British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2013

Yep, that's the offical site so the team is complete.

Welcome our final rider Niels K Iversen.

Happy dayz

Are you the scribe?

Hopefully he'll accept the terms he was offered before permission was granted! :lol:

Thats the asset system down the great white telephone then. Happy days.......... :drink:

So thats another promotion that claims the original decision was made in December. Harkess ranted that NO decisions had been made, fool!

You have to laugh at the KL announcement!!! They criticise Peterborough for having no PR sense, but then continue to publicly have a go at them.

And all before any BSPA/SCB announcement too!! :o

• Like 1

So thats another promotion that claims the original decision was made in December. Harkess ranted that NO decisions had been made, fool!

I think its time Harkness stood down,nothing against him but he has over seen one of the most disastrous periods of speedway there has even been,tough job being chairmam but i do think its time he stood aside and let someone else,younger maybe,to have a go and see if they can turn it around,

You have to laugh at the KL announcement!!! They criticise Peterborough for having no PR sense, but then continue to publicly have a go at them.

And all before any BSPA/SCB announcement too!! :o

Whilst not agreeing with everything the Lynn promotion do or say I don't think there's anything too scathing in that statement and I can't recall too much being said since the evening that the 2013 team was announced. Rather than waiting while the authorities drag their heels they decided to keep their paying customers informed last night which I can't blame them for as the situation has dragged on for far too long.

Suprised it took you so long to come and stir the pot a bit more though :t:

Edited by Bagpuss
  • Like 1

,tough job being chairmam

Don't think he will appreciate being called a mam :D

• Like 1

Whilst not agreeing with everything the Lynn promotion do or say I don't think there's anything too scathing in that statement and I can't recall too much being said since the evening that the 2013 team was announced. Rather than waiting while the authorities drag their heels they decided to keep their paying customers informed last night which I can't blame them for as the situation has dragged on for far too long.

Been a bit busy trying to find MF a few more sponsors!!! :wink:

KL could just have said that the NKI 'affair' had been resolved in their favour and negotiations were starting resuming!!

I wouldnt be surprised if the BSPA let the clubs involved release the information themselves. The BSPA didnt announce anything when the original decisions were made.

Been a bit busy trying to find MF a few more sponsors!!! :wink:

KL could just have said that the NKI 'affair' had been resolved in their favour and negotiations were starting resuming!!

You are correct, but P'boro have had things to say since Lynn's first words so I expect some kind of retort was inevitable.

I'm suprised that searching for sponsors gives you time to pop in and out of every other team's threads trying to wind people up :D

I wouldnt be surprised if the BSPA let the clubs involved release the information themselves. The BSPA didnt announce anything when the original decisions were made.

EDIT: sorry my son got hold of my phone god knows how he managed that!

Edited by woz01

Although one side of the story there's nothing in the KL statement about illegal approach. To be fair, would you add that to an offical club press release??

It does seem as though no illegal approuch was made though.

We asked for permission in December

BSPA granted loan deal

We speak with the dirties and they cry foul and want a review.

At this point Iversen must have been made aware of the situation.

We announce our team saying we hope to include Iversen.

Iversen puts statements out saying he wants the opportunity to jion King's Lynn again.

Permission was granted by the BSPA again

Nowhere does it say terms were ever discussed before hand.

It does come across as though we went through all the right channels to get the Iversen deal done

• Like 1

I'm suprised that searching for sponsors gives you time to pop in and out of every other team's threads trying to wind people up :D

Suprised at you Bagpuss, surely you know that Primary school kids have plenty of spare time on their hands!