British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2013

I remember Fisher putting Lasse Bjerre almost into the crowd a few years back and celebrating when he got back into the pits by revving the hell out of his bike and letting out a big WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO scream! Probably the most angry I've seen the royal box crowd!

Not sure what would be happening to our fabled team spirit if we signed him, but then again a team of guests isn't exactly helping on that front either.

Apparently Kenneth refused to ride with him at 2 after he though he caused a couple of bad spills. Again, more baggage....

Another risky move for me but as Wayne Gretzky once said "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"......

I remember Fisher putting Lasse Bjerre almost into the crowd a few years back and celebrating when he got back into the pits by revving the hell out of his bike and letting out a big WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO scream! Probably the most angry I've seen the royal box crowd!

Not sure what would be happening to our fabled team spirit if we signed him, but then again a team of guests isn't exactly helping on that front either.

Apparently Kenneth refused to ride with him at 2 after he though he caused a couple of bad spills. Again, more baggage....

Another risky move for me but as Wayne Gretzky once said "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"......

That was actually Kosciuch, not the Fish.

...but that's just the problem - it would be all bad!!! :oops:

Well apparently Staechmann has said he's happy with his team and no changes, so the Fish wont be wriggling our way....Nicki P on the other hand I'd be happy to accommodate at Lynn :party:

Back to reality though - why dont we just replace Howe with Kevin Doolan? His heart is still at Lynn as shown at Poole on monday.

• Like 2

Kim Nilsson for Howe is what I would like!

Edited by speedy17

Why would we want fisher he wouldn't helo us win league and would end up with more injuries.. i fear we got nermark coming in if so then wave goodbye to the title

Great to see the unbelievable talent that is robert lambert has made

kings lynn his preferential choice for his introduction to the english

speedway scene

It sure is bsamann, look forward to seeing the boy, seen him race on the net and ride round a grass grand ring at Marsham, looking forward to his debut on his home track :D

Kim Nilsson for Howe is what I would like!

After seeing him at Leicester yesterday I said the exact same thing. He can be a bit up and down in his scoring, but he normally gets about 6 points home and away from what I saw for Lakeside this year.

The silence from the norfolk arena is deafening.Looks like r/r for mads on friday, stead and alden in the engine room and howe at reserve :blink:

The silence from the norfolk arena is deafening.Looks like r/r for mads on friday, stead and alden in the engine room and howe at reserve :blink:

there are lots of things you can never be certain of in life and that ay be one of them .

I have to say, & I thought I'd never say it but the novelty of the Elite League??? is starting to wear really thin with me.

Main reason is down to the lack of racing, this league is just stop start all the time. Missing riders & injuries etc stacking up with unsuitable cover available blah blah blah.

I really am starting to miss the Premier League & seeing the PL meetings on Sky they've been head & shoulders above anything the EL has served

I, too, miss the regularity of the PL BUT it does give up all the chance to support the Young Stars, with Kerr, Rose, Mallett and young Lambert in the side, it gives us locals a chance to support our own as such :-D Not that the rest of the team deserve any less support but you know what I mean!

You certainly do get the feeling in the EL that it is just another team, just another track, just another country but then it's down to the promoter to instill importance of OUR club into

the riders as well as the fans doing their bit too . .

As I say lets just throw in the towel .

We are in a very good position in the league still people moan if I was Buster I'd wonder why I bother .