2, Wolbert 5.40

3, Fisher 6.02

4, Korneliussen 6.70

5, Schlein 7.33

6, L Bjerre 4.83

7, Eklof 3.00

Total 42.12

No double uppers

Word on the street is less Poles and more Brits in next year's team.

• Like 1

I reckon Howe is the only likely one out of them 3...

Howe, Allen, Bridger, Cook and Birks would all be welcome in one way or another.

I reckon Howe is the only likely one out of them 3...

Howe, Allen, Bridger, Cook and Birks would all be welcome in one way or another.

Just thinking with ben barker signing for ippo he could race at lynn wednesday, kip in one of the sheds then a short hop across to suffolk the following day!Simples

I agree it would be logical, but it's been strongly rumoured he is returning to Coventry.

I think that if rob lyon ouits it could be that a certain colin pratt might come in and i think bomber harris and rory could follow all i would say is that the middle order and reserves was our weak point because they never all clicked

Iversen 8.84

Pedersen 7.35

Kennett 6.25

Cook/Howe 5.87

Allen 5.77

Wolbert 5.40

Eklof/Birks 3.00

I think that if rob lyon ouits it could be that a certain colin pratt might come in and i think bomber harris and rory could follow all i would say is that the middle order and reserves was our weak point because they never all clicked

I felt there was something missing with some of the team’s performances last year, whether that was down to Rob Lyons, I don’t know. He has always shown he’s more then capable, and equal to most Team Managers. But there seem to be spirit missing and the attitude was not always evident. Probably it was the riders, who knows, but when Rob was questioned he hinted he had had enough. I just hope he has changed his mind and is on board next year.

Iversen 8.84

Pedersen 7.35

Kennett 6.25

Cook/Howe 5.87

Allen 5.77

Wolbert 5.40

Eklof/Birks 3.00

Yeah, another good team.

But I am convinced Rory will be in there somewhere. As much as I would like to see Pedersen in the Stars colours again, I am in no doubt he‘ll be FAR too expensive. Would like to see Kozza back in though.

Edited by GRW123

Yeah, another good team.

But I am convinced Rory will be in there somewhere. As much as I would like to see Pedersen in the Stars colours again, I am in no doubt he‘ll be FAR too expensive. Would like to see Kozza back in though.

I guess Bagpuss is referring to Bjarne Pedersen (whose final average was 7.35 in 2012). Nicki would start on 8.61.

How about;

1. Niels Kristian Iversen 8.84

2. Mateusz Szczepaniak 4.93

3. Rory Schlien 7.33

4. Daniel Nermark 5.37

5. Kenneth Bjerre 8.18

6. Linus Eklof 3.00

7. Lasse Bjerre 4.83

Total: 42.48

JT.

Edited by JT
  • Like 1

I guess Bagpuss is referring to Bjarne Pedersen (whose final average was 7.35 in 2012). Nicki would start on 8.61.

How about;

1. Niels Kristian Iversen 8.84

2. Mateusz Szczepaniak 4.93

3. Rory Schlien 7.33

4. Daniel Nermark 5.37

5. Kenneth Bjerre 8.18

6. Linus Eklof 3.00

7. Lasse Bjerre 4.83

Total: 42.48

JT.

that team I like I think it's a team that would do very well though I,m sure Wolbert will be a cert for me Iveresen Szczpaniak and Wolbert are almost dead certs along with I hope Roo Boy

that team I like I think it's a team that would do very well though I,m sure Wolbert will be a cert for me Iveresen Szczpaniak and Wolbert are almost dead certs along with I hope Roo Boy

Think Rory will be a bee

wasn't it you who said that he'd already signed for lynn ???

Yes, one of many.