British Speedway Forum

Well done jensen. Still dont think he should get a wildcard if he fails in the GP challenge

Oh christ we are doomed! We'll never hear the end of this from "you know who" :lol:

Lol Lol

As George Formby used to say....turned out nice again,hasn't it! :party::D

Oh christ we are doomed! We'll never hear the end of this from "you know who" :lol:

Cue 'Smug Mode' for THJ. Maybe he will revert to MJJ. :)

The kid was a bit lucky with countback but deserved his win without doubt.

Well done jensen. Still dont think he should get a wildcard if he fails in the GP challenge

I doubt he will have to worry but if he does need it then it should be given to him as the series needs him, Vaculik, Darcy and NKI.

Next year may well be the series that actually lives up to the format with 16 competetive riders.

Edited by pandorum

I bet Kris Ad/JJR/THJ Racing will be going mad!!!

Im buying shares in Kleenex!
  • Like 1

I bet Kris Ad/JJR/THJ Racing will be going mad!!!

Box of Kleenex at his (her?) side! :wub:

What an immensely intelligent ride by MJJ in the final there. Great ride from him on a terrible track.

Take care everyone and join you tomorrow for Poland- unless i'm 4 minutes late and they won't let me watch :lol:

All the best. Alan.

MJJ win also increases the headache for the 2013 series wild card selectors. Do either Holder or Pedersen ride for Torun? Or is it not that much of a factor as all the top riders have raced there so often. Goosebumps getting bigger and only 13 and a half days to go lol.

if you can tune one of your 6 teles/laptops into the Polish speedway at 4.30 tomorrow you will see Holder riding for torun at Torun and Hancock riding for Tarnow.

As George Formby used to say....turned out nice again,hasn't it! :party::D

Sort of...

Wouldn't want to be Nicki Pedersen's cat when he gets home tonight. :angry:

• Like 1

Take care everyone and join you tomorrow for Poland- unless i'm 4 minutes late and they won't let me watch :lol:

All the best. Alan.

Best joke of the night by far lol. Alas, once again i won't get to watch the magnificence that is Polish speedway simply clashes with multiple sports tomorrow.

Hopefully with Torun being the last meeting of the series and not Vojens fans and those negotiating media contracts will be left wanting more.

if you can tune one of your 6 teles/laptops into the Polish speedway at 4.30 tomorrow you will see Holder riding for torun at Torun and Hancock riding for Tarnow.

Lol now there's a thought i wonder if i can get to the shops to buy some more tv's in time. Unfortunately, i've just posted at the same time i won't get to watch it as i still only got the one pair of eyes and ears and a limited brain capacity. Man's multi-tasking limited to pressing remote control button and scratching one's proverbials at the same time.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Best joke of the night by far lol. Alas, once again i won't get to watch the magnificence that is Polish speedway simply clashes with multiple sports tomorrow.

Hopefully with Torun being the last meeting of the series and not Vojens fans and those negotiating media contracts will be left wanting more.

Lol now there's a thought i wonder if i can get to the shops to buy some more tv's in time. Unfortunately, i've just posted at the same time i won't get to watch it as i still only got the one pair of eyes and ears and a limited brain capacity. Man's multi-tasking limited to pressing remote control button and scratching one's proverbials at the same time.

You could always do the next best thing and watch the video of the whole match when i post the link in the evening.