British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Robinh88

Berwick Bandits 2013

Good to see the Ben Fund coming to Berwick. I have supported this cause for years, it doesn't matter where it is held it is what it is for, that counts.. For the first time I will be able to go, it always clashed with work, until this year I always found someone to give my tickets to, next year I can use them myself. What they do for injured riders is fantastic, our own Adrian Rymel can testify to that.

I have just returned from Czech with the lunatic fringe of Berwick Bandits fans, I think they all had a good time, as they all had The Skitters at some time or another. Caused by taking byThe Czech Medicine, which by the way we had to leave in Adrians car as for some reason they wouldn't let us bring any home on the plane.

On that note Adrian sends his regards to all his friends in Berwick, as does Michal Makovsky. Also Fillip Sitera, Lubos Tomicek and Hynek Sticheur, would like to thank those fans they met in Berwick that helped them so much,

I'll definitely be at the Ben Fund meeting. Pleased it is just up the road..

Well thats the season over, thank god I hear a lot of people cry, just the dance on Friday night. Lets hope there may be some good news at that but maybe its a bit quick, but lets hope something is sorted out sooner rather than later.

Good luck to the promotion I and a lot more hope you are sucessfull in your endevours.

• Like 1

Well thats the season over, thank god I hear a lot of people cry, just the dance on Friday night. Lets hope there may be some good news at that but maybe its a bit quick, but lets hope something is sorted out sooner rather than later.

Good luck to the promotion I and a lot more hope you are sucessfull in your endevours.

Yes and to other clubs around the country too! However there are at least a couple of regular posters on Berwick Forum pages who only seem to want Berwick to fall flat on face it would appear?

Think I heard Berwick were in line for a top Under 21 Meeting in 2013?

My news from the corridors of power were correct this time!

Let us as fans be positive that we will be running in the PL in 2013 what kind of team do we want to see out on track if the averages stay at 42.50 how would this team do.

1 Ricky Ashworth 8.84

2 Todd Kurtz 4.38

3 Kozza Smith 7.19

4 Robin Aspegen 6.40

5 Seb Alden 7.58

6 Alex Edberg 4.36

7 Nicki Barrett 3.75

Total 42.50

In a perfect world at the AGM the points limit would be put up to 45 so we could fit Bellego back in.

• Like 1

Let us as fans be positive that we will be running in the PL in 2013 what kind of team do we want to see out on track if the averages stay at 42.50 how would this team do.

1 Ricky Ashworth 8.84

2 Todd Kurtz 4.38

3 Kozza Smith 7.19

4 Robin Aspegen 6.40

5 Seb Alden 7.58

6 Alex Edberg 4.36

7 Nicki Barrett 3.75

Total 42.50

In a perfect world at the AGM the points limit would be put up to 45 so we could fit Bellego back in.

Excellent bring Todd Kurtz and one track Edberg back in and leave out Bellego, great stuff

Excellent bring Todd Kurtz and one track Edberg back in and leave out Bellego, great stuff

Hes a good lad though and gets on well with the fans, doesnt matter how good you are if Dick Barrie likes you, Tammy Sike is a good example of that.

think if i was a betting man would be a safe bet that alex as long as we are running will be in the team

think if i was a betting man would be a safe bet that alex as long as we are running will be in the team

No doubt about it. :blink:

Not the team Id choose but my guess for next years team is this.

1 Ricky Ashworth

2 Facundo Albin

3 Robin Aspegren

4 David Bellego

5 Seb Alden

6 Nicki Barrett

7 Alex Edberg

• Like 1

Not the team Id choose but my guess for next years team is this.

1 Ricky Ashworth

2 Facundo Albin

3 Robin Aspegren

4 David Bellego

5 Seb Alden

6 Nicki Barrett

7 Alex Edberg

Not far away. Kozza Smith for either Bellego or Aspgren and I'd agree with you.

Not far away. Kozza Smith for either Bellego or Aspgren and I'd agree with you.

Given that Bellego should become an asset,going on cost aloan,should get him into the team.Nothing against Kozza Smith though but he comes with a loan fee,as does Aspegren of course.

The two Id drop from the team I posted is Albin and Edberg,Albin because I dont think he will attain anything like a 5pt average and we cant afford to be throwing away points,and Edberg because IMO we will run for a good few meetings with r/r or worse still going with NL guests to him if he`s still at reserve.

If they're going to run with Edberg (flights, hospital fees, NL guests as replacement once Barrett overtakes his average) and Albin (how much is it going to cost to fly an NJL: rider half way round the world to house & feed him) then, frankly, they deserve all the get - or don't get - to pay into the bank on a Monday morning.

Given that Bellego should become an asset,going on cost aloan,should get him into the team.Nothing against Kozza Smith though but he comes with a loan fee,as does Aspegren of course.

Given that he should be a Glasgow asset "Show us the money" :mad:

• Like 1

If they're going to run with Edberg (flights, hospital fees, NL guests as replacement once Barrett overtakes his average) and Albin (how much is it going to cost to fly an NJL: rider half way round the world to house & feed him) then, frankly, they deserve all the get - or don't get - to pay into the bank on a Monday morning.

Berwick have made it clear (had you wanted to listen) that Albin will pay his own fares, and base himself in the Berwick area.. Also, what makes you think Alden, Aspegren and Edberg don't pay their own fares in and out each week? Your ill-will towards Edberg, apparently wishing injury upon him, is also disappointing, to say the least.

On a different note, it will become clear this month if Bellego is a Berwick or Glasgow asset. The decision will presuambly affect thinking on his future.

• Like 4