British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Robinh88

Berwick Bandits 2013

You never know but I wanted to know if he was at the standard now or needed to improve!! He might be a target for the devils so trying to get some background on him. I agree I don't think Plymouth could afford to take a gamble on him but never say never and the bandits promotion were keen to sign him on a pre contract earlier....

Any idea of an average for albin??

You never know but I wanted to know if he was at the standard now or needed to improve!! He might be a target for the devils so trying to get some background on him. I agree I don't think Plymouth could afford to take a gamble on him but never say never and the bandits promotion were keen to sign him on a pre contract earlier....

probably 5.00 (assessed)

Berwick had him in the 1-7 until Alden bolted. He'll start at 5.00, and Plymouth would definately have done better to look at Albin ahead of the also-rumoured Filip Sitera, who must have been the biggest-possible disappointment of 2012 for Berwick, King's Lynn and Glasgow. But I fear he's going elsewhere.

• Like 1

Hard to tell. He looked exciting, but was only riding against national league standard riders and wasn't exactly doing that great against them either.

He'll do a good job for someone like Sheffield :wink:. Don't forget my tenner you will owe me come October by the way :rofl:

I agree why look at Albin but potentially he could improve his average but much better riders out there.....thank you for your replies

Berwick had him in the 1-7 until Alden bolted. He'll start at 5.00, and Plymouth would definately have done better to look at Albin ahead of the also-rumoured Filip Sitera, who must have been the biggest-possible disappointment of 2012 for Berwick, King's Lynn and Glasgow. But I fear he's going elsewhere.

Albin has a lot of potential, quick once he's got going, but his gating needs to be alot better than what it was when he was over this. Still think he will do well, providing he is given time.

I agree why look at Albin but potentially he could improve his average but much better riders out there.....thank you for your replies

I've seen him in Argentina last year, absolutely worth the 5 point average :)

Many thanks guys for your replies and it's much appreciated

Check him out on YouTube :)

Was in south America for my honeymoon, husband not that into speedway but dragged him to Bahia blanca.....absolutely amazing experience :) and no I'm not, nor is my hubby dick Barrie x