British Speedway Forum
Friddy75

Sheffield 2013

If they signed those three there's one fan who wont be going Thursday or Sunday. Thank you.

Make that two :cry:

I think apart from Ricky Wells I don't think we will see any of last seasons team in the Sheffield line up for next season.

• Like 1

I think apart from Ricky Wells I don't think we will see any of last seasons team in the Sheffield line up for next season.

Thought joe Haines had already signed so that makes two

Thought joe Haines had already signed so that makes two

Sorry forgot to say two of the team last season.

This is different.. Possibly 2 outright number 1s totally different idea but could work.. 2 experienced World Cup / Grand Prix riders packed with youth up and coming riders :

Lukas Dryml 9.14

Ales Dryml 7.32

Ricky Wells 6.47

Taylor Poole or Richie Worral 5.99/5.71

Joe Haines. 5.04

Damien Koppe 5.00

Joe Jacobs/Simon Nielsen 3.00

Or try this one.

Wolbert

Haines

Harrison

Wells

Grajczonek

Koppe

Jacobs.

Or try this one.

Wolbert

Haines

Harrison

Wells

Grajczonek

Koppe

Jacobs.

Nielsen rather than Jacobs for me.

Jacobds rode superbly last year and deserves a PL place, but Nielsen is the better of the two.

Nielsen rather than Jacobs for me.

Jacobds rode superbly last year and deserves a PL place, but Nielsen is the better of the two.

I know but I was trying to be realistic.

To be fair I would love to see Stefan at Sheffield, he is probably one the most excting youngsters from the National League so as well as his potential to score points he would thrill us along the way. But I get the feeling that someone else will come along offer him a better deal.

I saw Joe Jacobs ride in the Under 19's at Sheffield and was impressed with how he rode, and I would give him a chance at Sheffield.

Wonder if I offered Squall up to have Stefan's babies it might just a deal clincher. :t:

Edited by spin king

Simon Stead just tweeted that he has been released by Swindon. Is he Sheffield bound now !!!!!!!

Would be that No.1 rider we need and would bring in a few folk, who haven't been in a while - Me !

Simon Stead just tweeted that he has been released by Swindon. Is he Sheffield bound now !!!!!!!

Would be that No.1 rider we need and would bring in a few folk, who haven't been in a while - Me !

My guess its either Sheffield or Workington.

And stay with Thursday night.... :t: :t: :party: :party: :t: :t:

And stay with Thursday night.... :t: :t: :party: :party: :t: :t:

Could be and could be the information that the club has been waiting on.

Can't see Steady coming to Worky, it would leave us with only about 3 points to play with, Sheffield bound if you ask me

Can't see Steady coming to Worky, it would leave us with only about 3 points to play with, Sheffield bound if you ask me

I am taking nothing for granted, never thought that Workington would let Adam Roynon out of the Worky team but they have.