British Speedway Forum
Friddy75

Sheffield 2013

Having read many of your posts I'm not at all certain I could trust your judgment. So instead of giving your opinion why don't you list the total payments and benefits in kind he received last year and what is been offered this year. Then we can all decide if we think it is an insult or not? A few facts generally help.

Having read many of your posts I'm not at all certain I could trust your judgment. So instead of giving your opinion why don't you list the total payments and benefits in kind he received last year and what is been offered this year. Then we can all decide if we think it is an insult or not? A few facts generally help.

Exactly lets see some of the figures that riders call an insult and not worth riding for ,it might surprise a few.The way Wells is acting he will be totally skint next year without his PL earnings.

I see Mr north has signed for peterbourgh could he fit for us

I say's in the press release that they have signed Dak North as they don't want the hassle and unavailibility of D/U riders, so presumably he will be riding solely for Peterborough in the UK.

As confirmed on the official Plymouth Devils Web Site.

PLYMOUTH

1. Ty Proctor.............9.21

2. Mark Lemon..........7.27

3. Ricky Kling............6.61

4. Cory Gathercole.....6.33

5. CHRIS SCHRAMM....4.91

6. Todd Kurtz............4.38

7. BEN READE............3.00

It does say he will not be doubling up next season. Peterborough only. Another one bit's the dust.

Maybe we wait for Berwick to pull out of the league and sign Kozza. Job done. Perhaps Machin should have gone out on a limb, signed lots of fancy riders on money he couldn't afford and then threaten to shut up a few weeks before the season unless somebody gave him some money to carry on. Or maybe not.

Maybe we wait for Berwick to pull out of the league and sign Kozza. Job done. Perhaps Machin should have gone out on a limb, signed lots of fancy riders on money he couldn't afford and then threaten to shut up a few weeks before the season unless somebody gave him some money to carry on. Or maybe not.

Good point well made. Spot on.

we have signed schrammy at plymouth just wandering what the sheffield fans think,good signing or not?

Lewy... Don't base Schrammy on his time at Sheffield... Speaking from years ago when he was with us at Berwick.. You have someone who will give more then 100%... Someone who can be hard when needed... And someone who will no doubt raise his average again..: last season he came back from a bad injury.. I reckon he could get back to 6 at least :-)

• Like 1

we have signed schrammy at plymouth just wandering what the sheffield fans think,good signing or not?

Could go either way i reckon. He was very well liked at Sheffield and was one of the few of that team that actually put some effort in. As long as he's got his machinery sorted, then he'll do alright for Plymouth.

• Like 1

Nice thought, let's wait for another club to go bust. Great tactics :blink:

• Like 2

I hope Schammy does well for Plymouth he was great for Sheffield last year he put in so much effort and I wish he was back again ,just a shame about his bikes if he had good gear he would be great.

Decent reserve/second string, but with awful machinery. I've been told there's been some investment though.

Perhaps Machin should have gone out on a limb, signed lots of fancy riders on money he couldn't afford and then threaten to shut up a few weeks before the season unless somebody gave him some money to carry on. Or maybe not.

Meeeeeow!!!

The one thing you could never fault Schrammy was effort, he is the type of rider who can look you in face and tell you honestly that he has done the best he can.

But the machinery let him down badly last season, and I would say some investment is not enough he would need a massive investment.

• Like 1

The next rider will be one of:

Truminski

Loof

Magosi

Bollards

Leverington

Hefenbrock

Burza

Poole

Ricky Wallace

Bonky