British Speedway Forum
Friddy75

Sheffield 2013

Hearing a lot of noise that Bonky is being lined up for a deal with Sheffield.

llya bondarenko rode for leicester in 2011 finished up with a 4.83 average.nice guy a good gater and fast on his day but his gear leaves a lot to be desired,put his on some good gear and he would be a different rider.

4.84 average, nice guy..... Say it all really. That move is really going to turn the teams fortune around :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hearing a lot of noise that Bonky is being lined up for a deal with Sheffield.

i know a lad in sheff called Bonky,and he did line them up, he was in more beds than Percy Throwers spade,not sure what his aveage was though

• Like 1

Didn't think it would be possible for anyone to lower the tone of this forum, but you've managed it Montie :lol:

Edited by Travertine

i know a lad in sheff called Bonky,and he did line them up, he was in more beds than Percy Throwers spade,not sure what his aveage was though

About 3 a night. :blink:

I shall be saving my £32 until this team changes. Absolutely no fight from some and just not good enough others.

Crowds are dropping fast and will continue to do so until something is done. Really missing Steady although the guests have done well.

Plymouth sign Mikkel Bech awesome! We will get someone like Jakobsen or Sanchez. No ambition any more it seems. Bring in the riders and the crowds WILL come back.

Yes but Jakobsen and Sanchez would score more points then Koppe, Knight and Haines put together :lol:

Who's Bonky?

Is he on Television X or the adult channel? :t:

Bonderenko & Bergstrom they were known as Bonky and Boogie if I remember rightly, good times :-)

Don't know if they could make it fit but how about Andre and Sanchez that would strengthen the team up a bit :lol: Andre is a 5. average and Sanchez a 6. average

Edited by Harman

Just read the latest blog from our 'joint team manager'. It appears that they know what the issues are, but can't do anything about it until the 'new guys' have got the 4 home 4 away league meetings in, to get their new averages.

So the answer for the time being is to put Haines to number 2, where he had so much sucess last year (don't remember him scoring that many against decent teams), Wells to number 3 to ride with Hall, apparently they think there will be big points throughout the meeting from those two together. (Did it work last year?) and this is the best one Albin to number 5 where he will sink or swim (which is more or less what it said on the blog!)

Cannot wait to see what comments are coming on here about this. Feel sorry for Facu, but lets hope he steps up to the mark (might help Neil if you got him an engine from one of the decent workshops.).

Oh and they're (the management) still comparing Koppe to Steve Johnston, well the situation when he first came over and couldn't ride Owlerton, I really do hope it clicks and he proves everybody wrong.

Hope, what a big four letter word that is, hope the weather stays like it is now, especially on Thursdays, we don't want anymore amateur weather forecasting upsetting the management as well as the gripes about the team.

Get Steady & Hally back to fitness and lets see some passing action on the track it's been bad recently and I've other things I could be doing on Thursday evenings, as I'm sure lots of others could be!

Come on Tigers.

Edited by Steve55

The expression, dog with a bone comes to mind here, they just don't want to admit that they made some bad team choices. Regarding looking at the options and ruling out riders, even those without a team place, complete madness. As listed on another thread there are riders available, i.e. Nedermark, Tressarieu, Sanchez, North etc all available not heat leaders but point scorers. What about Andre, he would even help bring the fans back in, Koppe or Andre who would you prefer in the team? Just how long do you give Koppe to settle in? I would like to see Andre and Sanchez back, assets and so not expensive for the club and would score points.

I see a lot of guys saying get people who but who would u guys drop ?

I see a lot of guys saying get people who but who would u guys drop ?

Koppe and Knight don't know regarding averages but if possible get Albin and Haines down to reserve or at least one of them.