British Speedway Forum

Andersen

Janowski

Doyle

Kildemand

Harris

Pawlicki

Covatti

42.5 dead on if Harris gets a 2.5% discount & every rider should improve!

If Wolves sign Lindgren and Woffinden then it's mathematically impossible to fit Klindt in at reserve (so they may a well let us have him)

I did think that so fair play & guess we'll just have to wait & see.

I took it to be you can have up to 3 DU riders in your team but they don't share spots any more and should one be I available it's PL guest to cover but that's only my interpretation.

correct

What's the significance of the Top 20?

Christ what's happened in the last few weeks?!?? It might be over limit but cut him some slack he is still trying to get the hang of this team building nonsense!! Not bad roundabout me old pal not at all bad!

Nice to see you back again Odin. Even if it is to give me beans. Your team isn't a bad shout actually (not a million miles from mine though...must be my influence)

Klindt at reserve would be a trump card IMO.

Some Wolves fans were giving him a bit of stick last year apparently. May be an opportunity for him to move on. I rate him. He did pretty well for us in that godforsaken team of 2011.

Nice to see you back again Odin. Even if it is to give me beans. Your team isn't a bad shout actually (not a million miles from mine though...must be my influence)

Some Wolves fans were giving him a bit of stick last year apparently. May be an opportunity for him to move on. I rate him. He did pretty well for us in that godforsaken team of 2011.

I imagine his parent club Wolves will feel the same way.

I doubt Nic we be at reserve in any Wolves line up.

I think he is in a difficult position at Wolves as there are a hardcore of supporters who gave him stick this season and after his injury struggled quite significantly.

To some , well bwitcher mostly, he is the new david howe at wolves loved by some, hated by the rest.

So long as Nicolai wants to ride for Wolves i hope he does and on that average (and awful year injury wise) he should be a no brainer signing for any team.

It is clear he enjoyed it at Swindon and if there was a chance to get him in reserve they will do all they can to get him id imagine.

After a few lean years for Wolves id like to see what the build of the team is looking like before he is signed up but i would imagine he will be in the thoughts.

With Proctor a possible returning and Wells as good as nailed on then its quite possible Klindt may ne made available, which for me would be a shame.

I doubt Nic we be at reserve in any Wolves line up.

I think he is in a difficult position at Wolves as there are a hardcore of supporters who gave him stick this season and after his injury struggled quite significantly.

To some , well bwitcher mostly, he is the new david howe at wolves loved by some, hated by the rest.

So long as Nicolai wants to ride for Wolves i hope he does and on that average (and awful year injury wise) he should be a no brainer signing for any team.

It is clear he enjoyed it at Swindon and if there was a chance to get him in reserve they will do all they can to get him id imagine.

After a few lean years for Wolves id like to see what the build of the team is looking like before he is signed up but i would imagine he will be in the thoughts.

With Proctor a possible returning and Wells as good as nailed on then its quite possible Klindt may ne made available, which for me would be a shame.

Crikey if Wells and Proctor are considered a better choice than Klindt it's not hard to see why Wolves have struggled over the last 2 years.

Can't see the point in a weakish main body just to accommodate Klindt at reserve.

Hans

Nick

Pk

Steady

Zengota

MBJ

Klindt

PK riding with Steady is calamity time. Both ride the same lines. Zengi as a heat leader is a massive gamble too. MBJ has gone to press saying England is not in his plans for next year.

Klindt at reserve would be superb though Noggers.

Bridger has apparently sorted his finanacial situation and could be available. I know he has his critics, but he would be a decent shout doubling up with Steady or Nick if his average fits. :o

Crikey if Wells and Proctor are considered a better choice than Klindt it's not hard to see why Wolves have struggled over the last 2 years.

To be fair Wells has improved significantly in his 2 seasons with Wolves and it is clear Wolves want to reward that by possibly buying his contract.

Proctor has always appeared to be a management favourite, and in all honesty he is a great value rider.

Nicolai had an awful season just gone but i am sure if the team is built right there could still be a place for him.

I wonder if Ty is considering PL as an option or D/U.

PK riding with Steady is calamity time. Both ride the same lines. Zengi as a heat leader is a massive gamble too. MBJ has gone to press saying England is not in his plans for next year.

Klindt at reserve would be superb though Noggers.

Bridger has apparently sorted his finanacial situation and could be available. I know he has his critics, but he would be a decent shout doubling up with Steady or Nick if his average fits. :o

They don't double up in pairs anymore. With regards Bridger - no thanks

• Like 1

Agree steve0 would not want Bridger, unless Rosco knows something.

They don't double up in pairs anymore. With regards Bridger - no thanks

I know Bridger is a bit like Marmite, but i do recall Rossiter being a bit of a fan of his a while ago.

Not that i am one to gossip, but interesting that Rosco has been in touch with Nicolai Klint on Twitter..... :wink:

Would be happy with Bridger, Steady, Kennett, or Bomber in the side, the more English riders the better for me, rather than Janowski and Zengi. Klindt would be a good signing again. Defo Killer, Kid Morra, Doyley for me. Still cant decide between Batch and Hansi.

Whatever line-up Rosco puts out its gonna be bloody formidable yet again!

Edited by beefy keefy

Some hard thinking to be done to get that Killer team again "no pun Intended", but Nick, PK, Steady & Hans should be top of the list, getting Dak would allow a spot for Klindt.

Hans

Nick

Pk

Steady

Doyle

North

Klindt

Edited by noggin

Some hard thinking to be done to get that Killer team again "no pun Intended", but Nick, PK, Steady & Hans should be top of the list, getting Dak would allow a spot for Klindt.

Hans

Nick

Pk

Steady

Doyle

North

Klindt

Think Nick will be at Poole in 2013.