British Speedway Forum

Would think swindon would use doyle rather than kennett

Hope so

• Like 1

Would think swindon would use doyle rather than kennett

Not sure about that. Much as i rate Doyley and respect his commitment, Kennett i believe, has more scope for improvement. He needs a change of track to re-start his career, and Swindon is a track he rates too.

• Like 2

Not sure about that. Much as i rate Doyley and respect his commitment, Kennett i believe, has more scope for improvement. He needs a change of track to re-start his career, and Swindon is a track he rates too.

See we as fans moan about how teams change from season to season but Jason wants to ride for Swindon & all some fans want is to see him replaced by Kennett who has turned us down in the past or Magic who couldn't ride on a Thursday in Britain last year.

I'd take Jason over both of them everytime & just hope Rosco & Gary see it the same way.

Edited by Crazy robin
  • Like 5

Yep be really upset if Kennett has been pick over Doyle ,Stead and even Magic .

• Like 1

Yep be really upset if Kennett has been pick over Doyle ,Stead and even Magic .

Stead has already gone elsewhere..

.....Magic to Poole, Kennett stay's at Coventry. Doyle stays at Swindon...I read it in my tealeaves ............. ;):D

Edited by Jacques

.....Magic to Poole, Kennett stay's at Coventry. Doyle stays at Swindon...I read it in my tealeaves ............. ;):D

Given up on the crystal balls then ?

Given up on the crystal balls then ?

We don't deal in that nonsense. That's for pretender pikeys . :mad:

• Like 2

It's alright for you as you won't have to watch him every week. :lol:

Being a pikey you know a lot of tealeafs .

• Like 2

On paper Kennett seems to have more potiential but I sense he has peaked. Im only an oocasional visitor but a fit Jason Doyle was terrific for Swindon, home AND away, I think there is a bit more to come from Doyley and if I was a committed Swindon fan Id want Doyley back. As a neutral I think Jason is the better bet.

How long has Eddie Kennett been one for the future? I suggest too long...

Edited by remembertheracers
  • Like 1

Surely they wouldn't release Stead on 5.75 and then bring Kennett in on 6.25. That would be plain silly!

....Magic to Poole, Kennett stay's at Coventry. Doyle stays at Swindon...I read it in my tealeaves ............. ;):D

Kennett at Eastbourne more likely ...... Why not Magic and Doyle back at Swindon with Andersen, Kildemand and Morris leaving8.93 for the last two

8.18 Hans Andersen

6.98 Peter Kildemand

6.50 Jason Doyle

6.13 Maciej Janowski

5.79 Nick Morris

Is Joonas Davidsson 5.93 still a Swindon asset ? .... would mean Morris lines up at reserve alongside Tom Perry ?

Personally would have kept Stead, but if he was already lined up at Sheffield, it would be hard for him to ride for Swindon too.

Edited by T.N.T.

I like Jason Doyle, but Swindon cannot afford to sign him if he is doubling up.

It would be suicide to have 3 double uppers. Not just because of results but also the loss of revenue with supporters not turning up to watch a Swindon select side.

I like Jason Doyle, but Swindon cannot afford to sign him if he is doubling up.

It would be suicide to have 3 double uppers. Not just because of results but also the loss of revenue with supporters not turning up to watch a Swindon select side.

i thought i read you could only d-up if you don't ride in the foriegn leagues ??? doyle usually rides poland ??? Edited by hans fan