British Speedway Forum

i thought i read you could only d-up if you don't ride in the foriegn leagues ??? doyle usually rides poland ???

...and Denmark.

But you are correct. It was stated in the SS, but anything is subject to change!! :wink:

Kennett at Eastbourne more likely ...... Why not Magic and Doyle back at Swindon with Andersen, Kildemand and Morris leaving8.93 for the last two

8.18 Hans Andersen

6.98 Peter Kildemand

6.50 Jason Doyle

6.13 Maciej Janowski

5.79 Nick Morris

Is Joonas Davidsson 5.93 still a Swindon asset ? .... would mean Morris lines up at reserve alongside Tom Perry ?

Personally would have kept Stead, but if he was already lined up at Sheffield, it would be hard for him to ride for Swindon too.

you do know Swindon signed Ashley Birks last week don't you ?

Edited by Joe1986

I think the problem Poole supporters have with Doyle is the comment he made in the local Swindon paper before the play off final about how Poole supporters forgot about him when it came to the 2011 play off final......when in actual fact he couldn't have rode anyway as he was injured......He was also presented with a winners trophy and appeared in the team photo on the night with the rest of the team!!

So he wasn't forgotten about at all.....and when he was presented with his winners trophy he got as big a cheer as the rest of the team...so we never forgot about him at all.....those comments from Doyle are what has upset a lot of Poole supporters....and not just the ones on this

forum!!!

I dont take any credence on what comes out of your mouth chief whinger but if you believe all the crap that comes out of local press then you and the like are bigger gullible idiots than I gave u 'credit' for......

I take it the Christmas Light switch on tomorrow is now pretty much a non-starter as far as the Robins are concerned? It appears to have been hi-jacked by that Asda worker from Swindon who is one of Simon Cowells latest sacrificial lambs, er, sorry 'mega stars'. :blink:

A real shame we never really got a chance to see at least a few of the team together to show our support and pride in them.

• Like 2

One less xmas lights turn on I have to bother with?! Amazing how quick the title winning side can all of a sudden be not quite so fashionable as a bloody wannabe shelf stacker....oooh Jahmene ooohhhh ...pahhh ;)....anyway any news on Musielaks reassesed ave re-classed back to a 4 on appeal......?.....;)

Stead has already gone elsewhere..

.....Magic to Poole, Kennett stay's at Coventry. Doyle stays at Swindon...I read it in my tealeaves ............. ;):D

You misread those tealeaves fella, Eddie boy is Blunsdon bound. Doyley off to the Midlands!

Might be right about Magic though ;-)

• Like 2

Doyley off to the Midlands!

Hope it's not Birmingham

You misread those tealeaves fella, Eddie boy is Blunsdon bound.

According to CVS he is staying at Coventry.

Hope it's not Birmingham

I would be 50/50 on him if he joined the Brummies. I dont see Doyle increasing that 6.50 in all honesty and if he came, he would more than likely be a third heat-leader. Having said that, his record at Perry Barr is very good, 9 paid 10 from 4 rides for the Robins in the playoffs, the previous time in 2011 he got 13 from 5 for Poole. Also I seem to remember him doing well for Somerset when we were in the Premier League.

I would be 50/50 on him if he joined the Brummies. I dont see Doyle increasing that 6.50 in all honesty and if he came, he would more than likely be a third heat-leader. Having said that, his record at Perry Barr is very good, 9 paid 10 from 4 rides for the Robins in the playoffs, the previous time in 2011 he got 13 from 5 for Poole. Also I seem to remember him doing well for Somerset when we were in the Premier League.

So are you 75/25 now?? :lol:

Harris, King, Barker & Doyle with Covatti on 3 would put you right in it! You think Auty will improve by more than Doyle next year?

You think Auty will improve by more than Doyle next year?

I can see both of them dropping their averages ;)

• Like 1

Would love to have Doyle at Coventry

Doubt if it be Coventry if he stays at Somerset next season unless one of these teams switches race nights