British Speedway Forum

If true - it leaves us very weak at reserve - Gomolski and Birks - oh dear! :unsure:

probaly will away ,make no mistake gomolski is talented good signing

It is true...in tomrws adver, interview with rosco & Gomolski

The averages as as follows:

Killer - 6.98

Morris - 5.78

Gomolski - 3.9

Birks - 3.27 (Andy Warren confirmed that on twitter last week)

Totals - 19.93

I don't think we are weak at reserve, think Gomolski is an astute signing. Already rode most of the uk tracks!

OK thanks for that, thought young Ashley was a 3.00...

Kennett still fits though, not that I'm particularly keen,,,

Edited by yerropes

It is true...in tomrws adver, interview with rosco & Gomolski

The averages as as follows:

Killer - 6.98

Morris - 5.78

Gomolski - 3.9

Birks - 3.27 (Andy Warren confirmed that on twitter last week)

Totals - 19.93

I don't think we are weak at reserve, think Gomolski is an astute signing. Already rode most of the uk tracks!

Agreed, saw him twice at the EOES a season or so back. Scored well on both occasions. He is an excellent prospect.

If we add Hans & Batch to the signed 4 so far we are left with 6.45, so looking likely Magic will be back.

If we add Hans & Batch to the signed 4 so far we are left with 6.45, so looking likely Magic will be back.

So a team that resembles this:

1. Andersen

2. Morris

3. Kildermand

4. Janowski

5. Batchelor

6. Gomolski

7. Birks.

Happy days.....

1. Andersen

2. Morris

3. Kildermand

4. Janowski

5. Batchelor

6. Gomolski

7. Birks.

Happy days.....

Not quite.......

1. Andersen

2. Morris

3. Kildermand

4. Janowski

5. Batchelor

6. Gomolski

7. Birks.

Happy days.....

Not for me & I can't believe after always having a strong senior reserve last season we've gone for a side with the make up we have & that is with Magic sure to have bad meetings & lots of pressure on Nick as well.

Not a patch on the Kings Lynn side but I have faith that Gary & Rosco have done a good job but I'm just not keen on 2 Poles.

Not for me & I can't believe after always having a strong senior reserve last season we've gone for a side with the make up we have & that is with Magic sure to have bad meetings & lots of pressure on Nick as well.

Not a patch on the Kings Lynn side but I have faith that Gary & Rosco have done a good job but I'm just not keen on 2 Poles.

Magic not confirmed yet so you may yet get your wish. I just hope our reserves are up to the job because it looks like they will be there for the season :unsure:

So, 4 of the 7 (potentially) from the team that won the League are not a patch on a team that's never started a meeting?

As he's not confirmed then here's our list of assets, you can see who we're not using so why stop at 3 http://www.peterboroughpanthers.co/otherassets.php

1. Andersen

2. Morris

3. Kildermand

4. Janowski

5. Batchelor

6. Gomolski

7. Birks.

Happy days.....

Instead of janowski ... Fisher? Kennett? Probably the latter as I'm sure rosco would think he can get the best out of him and turn him back into a 7.5-pointer ... Especially if coupled with more regular appearances in the PL to bolster confidence and match fitness ...

So, 4 of the 7 (potentially) from the team that won the League are not a patch on a team that's never started a meeting?

There will be no rider from reserve to replace a mis-firing rider in the top 5 & that is proven not to be a good decision in nearly every occasion in the past.

Magic not confirmed yet so you may yet get your wish. I just hope our reserves are up to the job because it looks like they will be there for the season :unsure:

I hope if Magic's back he finally shows his talent on a consistent basis but have absoloutle zero faith in him doing that I'm afraid.

To weak at reserve.

• Like 1

Gomolski should do a Lampart & be good at home; most Poles like the Abbey........ but crap away!

Birks is the worry for me - a 5.5 point PL second-string, it must be a year too early for him? Surely, if we sign Kennett ot Janowski we could've got someone better than Birks with the points left over?

Gomolski should do a Lampart & be good at home; most Poles like the Abbey........ but crap away!

Birks is the worry for me - a 5.5 point PL second-string, it must be a year too early for him? Surely, if we sign Kennett ot Janowski we could've got someone better than Birks with the points left over?

Just hope the lad isn't destroyed by being a convenience signing like what's happened to the likes of Stojanowski, Piper, Hauzinger & Sedgeman to name a few.

• Like 1